Boundless as a listed game on Youtube?

I always link back to www.playboundless.com in my video descriptions. I genuinely want people to know about it.

2 Likes

@luke-turbulenz Iā€™m happy to add those other links as well. :slight_smile:

Yes please. Theyā€™re in the FAQ.

1 Like

Iā€™ve put up some basic history information on the page (not 100% sure about the accuracy of it all - just put in specific dates I found on the old dev logs). It could do with some revision and bunch of extra information on there as well though!!

I think it best if we try to keep it as objective as possible without making it sound like a sales page - just to be safe!

ā€œThe article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e., after 23:10, 13 February 2017 (UTC).ā€

6 days, 18.5 hours until possible deletionā€¦ who else wants to contribute?

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who contributed so far. It has had a bit of a face lift since the last edits. More contributions and references would be great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did it on a forum from my friends and me a month ago: LittleBigForum - Boundless

Will post more on twitter about that game with a link. :slight_smile:

And the wikipedia page looks great so far. Iā€™m not a native English speaker (so I wonā€™t edit it) and never made or edited a wikipedia page, but I could do a German translation of the site. Other wikipedia sites have German versions as well? Tell me if you want and how I can do this and Iā€™ll try. :smiley:

2 Likes

That would be a big help! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay doing it. :smiley: Iā€™ll publish the site when Iā€™m done.

Btw can you upload the logo to wikicommons? I think we arenā€™t allowed because we donā€™t have the license for the logo.

Looking good so far! The deletion message has been removed, so itā€™s up there for good now :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve uploaded one now, hopefully it wonā€™t be deleted by moderators.

4 Likes

Weā€™re on Youtube Gaming

5 Likes

Sweet! Just tested it on my latest video, Boundless is definitely there now :smiley:

Now to switch all the other videos from sayingā€¦ Minecraftā€¦ shudder

7 Likes

It would be a big help to us if videos uploaded are now tagged as Boundless, instead of the other games it was detecting.

4 Likes

Going back through all my vids now! Yay!

6 Likes

Also did it with my vids now :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m all changed over!

5 Likes