Boundless Crafting

Thank you for the answer.

That would be fantastic - thank you!

I’ve attached a copy of the English translations file (It’s actually PHP, but had to give it a .js extension so I could upload it :wink: ) There’s just over 100 words to translate currently.

site.js (3.7 KB)

Is there a way to switch to a phone type view? I struggle to see stuff now (maybe I can change some settings on my phone)
Edit: ignore this, sussed it out

Also, im not on the leader board anymore :eyes: I’m sure I’m 12th!

Still love this site, use it daily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out - seems I missed some of the basic responsive layout on the worlds section! I’ll get it fixed!

I need to get the last know leaderboards imported from the old site too … From what I can see, the endpoint where I was getting that information has also changed now.

1 Like

Changing to a desktop version through my settings fixed everything except the leader board text :heart:
And good to know I haven’t been relegated haha!

I think the endpoint hasn’t changed, but it requires authentication now :confused:

Patch notes here Testing 222: Venerable Forging! mention

• Require authentication on a range of universe APIs.
1 Like

Thankfully a quick fix - It should be much better on mobile now!

Ah right, fair enough. I guess I’ll need to plead my case for access :wink:

Yep, perfect now :smile:

1 Like

Your game client sends the auth with the requests, I don’t think you can make it externally. I’m assuming it’s some kind of game login session thing. Or if you find a way, let me know as well :smiley:

Boom: site_de-DE.js (3.8 KB)

Sorry for the delay. Was a long week. :tired_face:

I tried to be consistent with the game’s german translation even though it doesn’t make any sense in some cases imho. But its easier for ppl to make the connection this way, I guess.

3 Likes

@Stretchious, noticed something peculiar on your website. :thinking:

At least this soil colour doesn’t seem to be getting listed correctly for Kol Huroo? Silty Soil is indeed Silk Magenta (which is also the tint of Verdant Grass, incidentally), and Peaty I can’t confirm, since I don’t remember any location for it…

1 Like

Thanks - I’ll take a look at it later this evening!

1 Like

Latest recipes for release 233 are now on the site!
http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/

3 Likes

@Stretchious, just noticed that Titanium Circuit Board is missing. :slight_smile: The rest of the circuit board blocks seem to be there though.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! :+1: It’s now fixed!

1 Like

@Stretchious, just a small suggestion, don’t know if it’s possible: Could you make it so that Containers (such as this) say on the item’s page somewhere how many slots they have available?

Honestly I wish this info was just viewable in-game, but on the off-chance it’s not too difficult for you to add this, it would be a great to have as quick reference. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll need to add a couple of extra fields to the database so I can add additional information (as pretty much all the crafting content on the site is taken from the game files). It might take a little while as I’d need to localize any data I enter in there as well. I’ll see what I can do!

4 Likes

Thank you for the work you put into the site. I often use it to look up things :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

The Guild Glyph creator is now back by popular demand! Ok, ok, no one actually demanded it… but someone inquired about it and that’s good enough for me, so it’s back, all new and shiny!

http://boundlesscrafting.com/guilds/glyphs

Stay Boundless!
Stretchious

13 Likes

New Oortmas recipes are now available on the website!

See if you can find the currently unannounced one :smiley:

6 Likes