Boundless Empires is here! Enjoy The Update Everyone

Oh yeah, got my mats for black marble stocked up and ready to go :sunglasses:

1 Like

PS4 still doesn’t have delux? They clearly don’t need the money! :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t playing testing. What’s it take to make black marble?

8 Likes

I dunno but those new blocks doesnt see so "holymoly"to me. If they can do this kinda blocks makes me wonder why we are building with rocks lol

(Testing 210: Guilds and Messaging++!)

@majorvex

Ha, you beat me to it.

Your forum posting powers are greater than mine! :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh cool! So it looks like all of the blocks can be black! Biggest boundless update yet = 4 new blocks (for me anyway, I’m sure others are very happy with guilds…).

2 Likes

Though guilds are awesome I’m more excited for new blocks! Wish there was more but we are getting there!

4 Likes

Ima do a happy dance when farming comes out :upside_down_face::tomato::carrot::potato::sunflower::wilted_flower:

6 Likes

Farming? Still waiting on ladders.

3 Likes

Yes! I cant wait the guilds update is a nessecity though so I’m being patient but hopefully now we can hear more about Farming soon and a expanded roadmap into what’s next!

1 Like

Personally I care more about actual content.

Guilds are nice, but the prospect of having farming blocks is more exciting.

Just glad things are moving forward.

6 Likes

I don’t really see what benefit we’ll get from Guilds at this point in the game’s development. There’s not enough people playing yet imo. And it costs coin, materials…seems stressful. Meh.

5 Likes

I 100% agree but cross world messaging, settlement protection and more buffs will play a huge road ahead for titans etc so least these features will be major help down the road!

@majorvex not so much about what we need now as to the uses it can have later!

1 Like

I don’t disagree.

I just want actual content more is all.

2 Likes

As a member of a large guild, many of us play and keep playing because of our connections to each other. There are so many threads on player retention on this forum, having in game guild/chat features is a great step to keep players connected and connected players come back and keep playing. (yes more content is also good! Not devaluing additional content like farming/private worlds ect)

Also, the stress of organizing a large guild right now is pretty heavily felt. I know in Portal Seekers we are using Google Docs, Discord, Emails, Steam…all to fill in the gaps that much of this update fixes! It will make things so much easier…which in turn allows us to focus on portal creation and other fun community projects…which also benefit everyone else!

I know I am excited for this update!~! It can’t come soon enough!

7 Likes

Not sure “retention” is the goal with such a low player count. I am testing a couple of MMOs in Alpha with thousands of players. :thinking:

players

1 Like

It helps retain me :wink: haha

Keep in mind this does not show PS4 player count; thought the count may seem low this isnt a AAA game company the goal is to update and bring players in through more content like many games do :slight_smile:

Also, it will give the mechanics of guilds some time to “bed in”. It’s a big change and despite everyone’s efforts and help on the test servers, I doubt it will be perfect on Day One. I bet the Devs are really nervous as well as excited :wink:

1 Like