Boundless Fortnightly

Hello there Boundless Citizens :sunglasses: :grin:

I made a new video that is a start of a new series.
Won’t talk too much about it, just take a look and see for yourself.

24 Likes

A great idea for a series, and well executed. Looking forward to the next episode :+1:

3 Likes

I agree with Ovis, great idea, looking forwards to seeing the next one

3 Likes

Nice Video :+1::+1::+1:
Well done and exited for the next one.

3 Likes

Second episode is ready:

10 Likes

outstanding work :smiley: thanks to you i again want to explore exos :smiley:

thanks for mention my diary :wink:
I feel honored :smiley:

2 Likes

my pleasure :smile:
if you like doing something, never stop :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Episode 3 just out :video_camera:
And for the first time available in 2k. :sunglasses:

HD still processing though.

8 Likes

Busy at work so a bit later with yet another episode of the fortnightly, but here it is:

As always, HD processing takes a while so no need to start watching right away if you want better quality.

8 Likes

Great vid again :+1::+1::+1:
I really Like your series keep IT Up :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

keep IT UP obraz

as allways fun to watch :smiley:

3 Likes

Busy work schedule and holiday next week made me finish a new episode ahead of time.
Enjoy :grin:

7 Likes

Back to business after a hectic combination of work and holiday:

9 Likes

@boundmore thank you so much :smiley:
hope more players will visit API BIRU region exp farm after watching your vid :smiley:

3 Likes

2 days delay but really wanted to do @MrsStar @HOST rock romance justice with this one :sunglasses:

10 Likes

The time has come again.
Episode 8 features some known characters and new ones as well (re-visiting Phantom Of The Opera, welcoming back returning players, going to a birthday hunt). On top of I show off my building eforts from the last week.

11 Likes

Thx so much for covering my bday hunt. That was a lot of fun so glad you enjoyed it :blush:

Great video I do enjoy this series.
Awesome way to have news summarised about all things boundless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Great hunt. Chilled out and engaging. Glad I was off that day and could take part. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s why I love my T3 hunts, it can be chaoticat times but we have a good time. Great start to the weekend :blush: thank you so much

3 Likes

In general I prefer t3 and t4 hunts myself. Going above t4 is diminishing return in terms of oort stone, and high tier world meteors only make sense if you chase certain drops unavailable on t3/4. Also, t3 and t4 worlds offer a nice mix of all elemental creatures so you fill your inventory with all shard types.

3 Likes