Boundless Fortnightly

What do you do with all the shards?

At the moment I’m just hoarding them since I started doing more hunts. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

awesome as always :smiley:
seems i need to visit Saren again to check all new builds :smiley:

3 Likes

there :joy:

I sell them every now and then.
I crafted amalgam too in the past as well and might do it again.
In general always good to keep some (if not hoard in mass) in case it becomes relevant.

New recipes or change in existing ones can always happen (when development resumes). Our dear old dev team always watched stats on items in game (usage vs. hoarding by players) and as they released new items into the crafting system, they tried to find use for resources that lay around in players’ storages.
So, who knows - maybe one day they will all be more useful. :sunglasses:

always welcomed :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That was really cool. Thank you for showing my valley of thanks :heart::star::rose:

4 Likes

time for the bounce house so… :grin:

3 Likes

Oh ok :joy: hope to see you around then :heart:

2 Likes

I reccomend putting them into the future of farms hub baskets , I heard that it’s the best for the future :crazy_face:

6 Likes

There’s always hubs that appreciate them little donations :slight_smile: just like the sunset forge market :laughing:

3 Likes

Episode 9 is out.
I’ve been a bit on a sick side of things last few days and had trouble breathing. My voice is muffled to a degree and some sounds aren’t very clear, what on top of my accent can possibly make understanding me somewhat difficult. I hope you will be able to catch what I’m saying for most part though.

8 Likes

Wow, didn’t I have busy August!
Finally finished the 10th episode today, having a few days off together at home rather than flying between Ireland and Poland.
So… enjoy :sunglasses: :grin:

PS. You might have noticed that the video thumbnail includes a subtitle now, giving you some idea about the content of the episode. I will continue doing that from now on.

12 Likes

Always look forward to your videos.

2 Likes

@cagian Thank you for kind words. :sunglasses:
That will motivate me to continue even more :grin:

2 Likes

Finally got around to watching this one. Happy 10th! I wish you success in your current and future videos :grin:

2 Likes

thanks a lot :sunglasses: :grin:

2 Likes

I guess i have misse a lot When i was away :joy:. At least i have something To watch When i drink my morning coffee :ok_hand:

3 Likes

awesome just awesome :smiley: love your building style :smiley: cant wait to see more :smiley:

2 Likes

And here we go again - another episode, revolving around the Boundless Birthday event.

10 Likes

awesome like always :smiley:

im farming foliages like crazy to make my own candles collection :smiley: only to realized that there are still bunch of colors locked for all 3 kind of foliages and not even single appear during my cycling exo farming

2 Likes

I have some extra candles (made a bulk of some colours long ago). There might be a tiny chance you find a colour you need.

How far are you from the full set?

1 Like

no idea, ill be sorting foliage after this exo will expire :smiley:

3 Likes