Boundless Fortnightly

TNT giving up on running the portal hub is the story of this week, or month, or maybe even of the entire year. It had to make it to the new Fortnightly episode.
It was a good reason to report on the changes, other portal hubs and their status. Maybe, just maybe, one of you might use my hub exploring to (re)discover connection possibilities.

Welcome to the episode 12:

10 Likes

awesome as always, it was pure pleasure to watch :smiley:

as for your voice, i mentioned after your 1 or 2nd episode that i can hearing you endlesly, i like your voice and as you know, im not english speaker and i have no problems with full understanding what are you talking about :smiley:

waiting patiently for next episode :smiley:

3 Likes

Appreciate all the kind words @Zjawcia. :sunglasses:
You made my day. :grin:

2 Likes

Ty for mention Pharao s Network.
O ve done some small Changes today in the Main Hub .
Just Message me If any Special size of Portal IS needed .
Also some world portals are free and ready to get
My Network IS Like mentioned already years Up and stable for the Next years because of enough of oort resevers.

Hope you all enjoy the Network Like you did already
Greetings Turrican2006

4 Likes

You are a true Pharaoh. An ancient hub king :sunglasses: Good to see this kind of dedication and perseverance in Boundless.

3 Likes

Great episode, again.

You’ve cornered the market in Boundless journalism.

3 Likes

ALL HAIL

[Master Journalist] Boundmore

3 Likes

Lucky episode 13 will be published in half an hour (or so) - 2AM UK time that is:

8 Likes

comment at YT below vid :smiley:

2 Likes

you are welcome to visit and get lost looking for the caves @Zjawcia :laughing:

2 Likes

I actually don’t have proof who did it first.
I saw it first in Aquatopia for sure.

Still, my outlook is that using someone’s idea is a complement for the original creator.

4 Likes

@the-moebius created it like a year ago Or so.(and this is a fact)

Could At least give some Credit For it.

What pisses me off is that People are just. Gonna see " wow this guy made a portal metro" even tough he just stole the idea from us.

I see a point you make, but I’m personally more relaxed about it.
It’s good ideas live in game even if through other people. It would be nice to see a sign giving credit to the original creator for sure. But I’m fine with it as is.

3 Likes

In the real world, if we adopted the same attitude, this is what we’d be driving today:

6 Likes

Oortbusters competition(@2FACEWICKED), Beetlejuice maze (@Rubyxraven77) and the ambitious gleam shop project (@Sneekystone) all made it to the newest episode of Fortnightly:

8 Likes

Episode 15 is here.
Halloween builds and decorations are the main theme - be it the Oortbusters competition or individual projects in different places of Boundless universe.

9 Likes

Episode :one::six:
Talking @Iona sovs and @Roeschtie colour museum, among other things.
Enjoy :sunglasses:

7 Likes

awesome as always :smiley: thanks for mentioning me :smiley:

2 Likes

credit is given when credit is due :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Time for the last episode of this year (and closing Season 1 of Fortnightly). :scream:

With it all the best to y’all my dear Boundless Citizens! :sunglasses: :gift_heart: :confetti_ball:

boundlessxmasnewyearwishes

And your link to the video:

10 Likes