šŸŽ® Boundless Gamer Poll - is this your 1st game?

Curious how diverse our gamer community :video_game: is here

• Boundless is my 1st internet-required game
  • BL is my 1st MMO
  • BL is my 1st voxel/building game
  • BL is my 1st sandbox/open-world game
  • I only played phone games before BL
  • I only played browser & Facebook games before BL
  • I only played downloadable, single-player games before BL
  • Iā€™ve played other MMOs
  • Iā€™ve played other MMORPGs
  • I usually play MOBAs and/or FPS
  • I usually play other types of games (JRPGs, walking simulators, platformers, etc)
  • Iā€™ve played other building/voxel games before BL (ie: Minecraft, Cv, etc)
  • Iā€™ve played other MMOs that had clans, guilds, clubs, or other groups
  • Iā€™ve played other games that have rental servers and/or modded servers
  • Iā€™ve played other games that have a creative mode
  • Boundless is similar to other games I have played
  • Boundless isnā€™t similar to other games I have played
  • Tacos

0 voters

5 Likes

:heavy_check_mark: I deleted every other game on my PlayStation 4 because this is all I play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Always have to click on ā€œTacosā€!

12 Likes

Shocked that tacos isnā€™t higher in the results, actually. Interesting.

11 Likes

I donā€™t do tacos. Not enough meat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Youā€™re eating the wrong tacos then :pensive: unless theyā€™re veggie tacos. Those are good too.

4 Likes

You just havenā€™t had the RIGHT tacos yet lol

5 Likes

You need to be beaten for that comment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

:nauseated_face: If I had to choose between tacos or eating my own fingers, Iā€™d no longer be able to type this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol, thatā€™s fair but Iā€™ve had some mushroom tacos that Iā€™d take that beating for.

1 Like

This is interesting stuff, like finding out info about the base of games I like, have to think it is useful info for the devs too. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll elaborate a little on some of my answers -

I didnā€™t put Boundless is similar to other games I played or notā€¦ in some ways it is, being a voxel building game, but I view it as very unique, quite innovative in a lot of what theyā€™re doing.

I love games of this sort (open-world, creative sandbox stuff) but my collection is probably most heavily weighted towards RPGs.

Iā€™ve played other MMOs, mainly ESO, games with guilds and groups, but Boundless has been very different for me in that it has been the first game Iā€™ve really played with and socialized with others in the game itself. Always been pretty active online, boards and social media and all, but usually a loner in games. That is really what pulled Boundless ahead of other games Iā€™ve loved, for me. :slight_smile: Like ESO, probably put in 1000ā€™s of hours, member of guilds and all, but I donā€™t really interact, just off doing my own thing. Also, unlike other building games, Boundless really inspired me to try to build nicer stuff, seeing everything others create, and wanting my own to be the best I can create.

Edit: ā€¦ And tacos, of course. :grin:

8 Likes

Never apologize for art.

8 Likes

I used to play No Manā€™s Sky a LOT, and ARK, and Conan Exiles, and years and years of Minecraft. With Beth.

We were looking for a new game to play back in March, as we just finished Borderlands 3.

Watched the trailer for Boundless, showed Beth, bought it the next day.

I built this horrid hut in Dzassak, then zapped up to Finata and built a thing out of ice and hot magenta ash. Then Beth joined the game and we built Brown Town together! (Then I moved out and made Castle Brown 3 weeks ago :grin: )

Absolutely the best game Iā€™ve ever played. Itā€™s definitely 100% the community that makes it. How on Earth did WS manage to get all these awesome people in one place?!

8 Likes

Oh, forgot to add Elder Scrolls Online to that list!!

2 Likes

13 Years of FFXIV \ (^-^) /

3 Likes

Iā€™ve not played FF since VIII back in the old days :grin:

1 Like

darn it, now Iā€™m just hungryā€¦

2 Likes

Boundless is my first sandbox game but not my first open world game.

I never liked MOBAā€™s but I play FPS games.

Also funny that most of the genres I play normally are in the ā€˜etc.ā€™ part like RPGs, 3rd person action adventures like Tomb Raider, adventure games, puzzle games and quite a few others. :slight_smile:

Plus one can not select that I play the occasional mobile game

And what is meant with downloadable single player games? I play a lot of single player games on PS4 and those can be bought physical or as a digital download

3 Likes

Those look great!

2 Likes

I Played A lot of Games all Genres but Socom, FFXIV, Boundless were the only ones I was on all the time

3 Likes