šŸŽ® Boundless Gamer Poll - is this your 1st game?

Played every one of the games you mentioned.

Iā€™ve also played WoW, Black Desert Online (amazing game) and any MMO I can get my hands on really. I did try Bless Unleashed but it was meh and I couldnā€™t get into FF but I may try again. Boundless is the first true building game that Iā€™ve played.

3 Likes

i saw americans always talking about tacos so ask my GF to make some
now we have them atleast once every two weeks
good thing my GF is chef she makes some killer chease sauce to drape over them
first time i tryd it i thought one bit and it would all fall apart lol
im now true taco believer

12 Likes

Mentioned it on the boards before, but this is the one I see the most overlap with the fanbase on, in terms of what type of players we are, our interests, some things hard to put my finger on but it definitely seems with these two games that if someone likes one, good shot theyā€™ll like the other as well. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah!! :smile: Very very special communityā€¦ Iā€™m truly honored to have met you all and be a part of it, and to call a few of you true friends. :smiley:

6 Likes

should have added i played commander keen/stunts/tekken3/tonyhawk2 to see if there any real gamers around

4 Likes

I donā€™t see no double dragon.

1 Like

was to busy playing super mario all-stars
learned about double dragon only when ive build my own arcade cabinet have it for 12 years now when corona hit i took the time to upgrade the pc in it took old one to a museum :joy:

1 Like

A little list of games I like

• Super Mario RPG
  • Paper Mario & PP TTYD
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Pokemon Snap (Canā€™t wait for the new one)
  • DK 64
  • Mario 64
  • Yoshiā€™s Story
  • Mario Party 1 & 3
  • Resident Evil 2, 3 and 0
  • Driver 2 was a fun one! story mode or make police chace you mode lol
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Mario kart 64 and double dash
  • Metroid Prime 1, 2 & 3 (waiting for the new one)
  • Smash Bros Melee & Brawl
  • Mario Strikers (Both of them)
  • Assasins Creed 1 & 2 (The 3 of them)
  • Metroid other M
  • Kirby Epic Yarn
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Archlord 2
  • Metin 2 (Liked it even if it was way too much p2w)
  • World Of Tanks (Kinda hate it and like it)
  • AoE 2
  • Minecraft
  • Pokemon (only played 1st to 3rd gen iirc)
  • Banjo Kazooie!

Edit:
Canā€™t belive I missed Banjo!

6 Likes

Now I know why youā€™re so fast on a hunt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You and El go from standing right next to me to 237m away in a split second :grin:

2 Likes

Childhood favorites right here!

4 Likes

I like to race him when he is leading lol

1 Like

I have over 400 games on my Xbox. Less than 10 on my PS4 and on Switch only Animal Crossing. Iā€™m definitely a huge gamer but Iā€™ve had 39 years to accrue games. Iā€™ve even written a game with my best friend who studied game design at Uni. Heā€™s waiting to find out if he gets a spot in a masterā€™s programme. I just love everything about games. Theyā€™ve helped me through some of my darkest days and Iā€™ve forged true friendships with people on them over the years.

3 Likes

we played that so much had buy disk twice
lol
driver 1 was legendary then got driver 2 and launched then it happend that epic moment
the driver got out off the car and could walk

1 Like

I love them a lot!

But playing DK64 now makes me realize that the game is way more grindy than what I remembered, I probably skipped a lot of things just to finish it when I was a kid :laughing:

1 Like

Haha it was a lil grindy thatā€™s true, I remember my bro and I used to look up cheats for the game though lol you know, down down left upā€¦

1 Like

Or when no one had a Mini Cooper but as soon as you took it out of the stupid labyrinth everyone started driving one :laughing:

1 Like

ow you got passed the driver test then :joy:

Thatā€™s a beautiful wonderful list of games.

2 Likes

The fact that I was playing paperboy once upon a time on our Commodore 64 as a kid is starting to make me feel old!!

Some great games listed by others here that do cause feelings of nostalgia though. Many Nintendo 64 memories in particular, that machine was responsible for me having to re-sit many papers at University :joy:

5 Likes

Gem of a game :gem:
Paper Mario, and SSMB too :smiley: Used to play those way too much XD (would write out and color code the recipes as I figured them out, the badges, other stuff in Paper Mario)

(P.S. Pokemon and Minecraft always :heart:)

4 Likes

A lot of the games mentioned takes me back

Mario
Sonic
Mickey mouse Castle of illusion
Alex the kidd
Golden axe 1, 2, 3
Streets of rage 1, 2, 3
Goldeneye
Perfect dark
Duke nukem
Half life games
Socom navy seals (loved how you could tell your team where to go and what to do through voice comands)
The MGS games (newest ones not so good, open world killed it for me)
First few tenchu games
DMC series
Final fantasy series(7+8 prob my faves)
Shenmue 1+ 2

Thereā€™s been many great games across all platforms throughout the years, some iv prob forgotten about tooā€¦

4 Likes