šŸŽ® Boundless Gamer Poll - is this your 1st game?

Thereā€™s a place up in Edinburgh i used to go called Illegal Jackā€™s which does amazing Veggie Haggis Tacos, so goood!

4 Likes

Oh how I wish they would remaster this game

Not that diverse because a large amount of people couldnā€™t help select Tacos

1 Like

I remember the time when this game was not originally released in Europe for the SNES. It took 12 years before it finally became available via Virtual Console.

1 Like

Thatā€™s sad to hear. But glad it got over there. Itā€™s a great game.

Also one of my favorite song from that game

First voxel game I ever played. Still probably one of my top favorite games of all time.

(Original release trailer)

1 Like

7d2d is a voxel game?

Yep entire world is able to be manipulated. Basically same as boundless in the sense. Can destorys all blocks down to mantle. All buildings can be destoryed.

Or does voxel mean something different then Iā€™m thinking?

Also heads up anyone that wants to give it a try.

Buy 7 Days to Die from the Humble Store

Currently $8.49

1 Like

7d2d. Best game i have ever played. I was about to mention it when u beat me to it. This game at the time it came out was like minecraft combined w/ a 1st person shooter. It still enters my dreams occasionally; how to improve my build to keep the zombies out. The game graphics start having problems late in the game. However for $30 u canā€™t go wrong. (still $30 on ps4 game store). I donā€™t know why it was never more popular. I donā€™t think they promoted it enough to show that is was more of a building game than a zombie game. blah, blah, blahā€¦ I really loved it though and still wish to see a newer version come out.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a game that has a lot of potential but I just couldnā€™t get into it. Really like the idea of it though!!

1 Like

Graphics got a massive boost in the new Alpha! It looks so good. They also worked on the fps for later game hordes. Last horde I did i was hitting 80fps on ultra settings. They definitely polished alot this update A19.

1 Like

Hm Iā€™ll have to check it out! Iā€™ve heard about it for a while

Was this topic switched to off topic? I just read through it and hardly see anything about boundless talked about :shushing_face:. Boundless is awesome lol there I mentioned it twice does that help keep it marked general? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My first ā€œopen worldā€ game was Zork :crazy_face:

Yes I did that, it was becoming less and less about Boundless and have wondered why this hadnā€™t been moved to it way before. Many a thread had been moved there which were way less off topic. Seems like a bit of a double standard going on for some reason

2 Likes

Boundless on Eneba is still pretty cheap!

Got quite a few games from there past week!

Iā€™m coming more from the City builder and factory genre, mostly PC-Gamer
and found Boundless (then OortOnline) by chance in a google search late 2015

lately also played: (total H)
Cities Skylines (200h+)
Satisfactory(100h+)
Anno 2205 (~100h) & 1800 (~80h)
HZD (100h+)

past ones:
SimCity 4(~500h+)
CitiesXL(~300h)
Factorio(~200h+)
Minecraft(~3000h)
Anno 1703/1404/2070
AC Odyssey
Zelda Breath of the Wild
GoW 2018

4 Likes

I came to boundless from Minecraft after getting bored, havenā€™t played MC once since!

I still play Just Cause, started getting into No Manā€™s Sky (but it scares me a bit so progress is slow :laughing:)
Spyro, pokemon, two point hospitalā€¦

I used to play League of Legends (Kennen, mid :wink:) for years and years when I had my PC. God I miss that game.

4 Likes

or if you want something less shady Boundless is on offer in Green Man Gamingā€™s Summer Sale!

4 Likes