Boundless is too easy

no chisels. at all! >:D (literally the most horrible scenario i can think of)

3 Likes

oh no xD I use chisels all the time lol

This would hurt xD

2 Likes

Ya, as more suggestions are made I am adding them to the list too lol. How bad can we imagine boundless lol. Makes ya appreciate what we got now huh :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The devs block access to the game servers everytime 3 or more threads are locked.

They secretly send out the Hunter Wraith, on a whim, a few times a week.

3 Likes

Little by little, without limits it is growing, when the titans arrive, you will say that it is too difficult, taking into account that a single individual could not conquer it, guilds or large groups will be needed, everything arrives, for now only gratitude to the developers, they do what they can to make us all happy

2 Likes

Everyday one random account is terminated. No one knows who is next but only of the imminent permanent danger.

3 Likes

Add diseases, and extreme weather conditions that require fur diapers!

4 Likes

Aww, that’s so mean! lol

4 Likes

you took it too far.

3 Likes

xD
10characters

1 Like

Creature swarms if you AFK too long.

4 Likes
  • Everything has a quality level
  • Quality depends on your skill and quality of the tool/machine you used to obtain certain item.
  • Quality improves the item/tool/machine stats.
5 Likes
  • When you chisel a block and break it, you don’t get the block back unless you unchisel it first.
  • New building material that can only be obtained by breaking lattice chiseled blocks that have pretrolim or resin inside them.
3 Likes

When you rent a planet, there’s an RNG chance the planet has a defects/quirks.

When you create a new character, there’s an RNG chance you have a defect/quirk.

3 Likes

Am sure we will see pollution in the game then, rivers with floating sponge, lol

3 Likes

You can raid other people’s bases like in ark and Conan

You need to have people online at pvp time and work as a group otherwise raiders can come kill you and loot your bodies and base

Also like in Oregon trail you have a chance to get a random disease and die from it

2 Likes

This would be awesome if the devs added a “hardcore” universe to play on. 2-3 T1 planets. 2 T2 planets. 1-2 T3 planets and then 1 planet for each T4-T6 planets to start. And then guage how popular the idea is and expand the universe as needed if popular. That would be a very fun game mode.

Hypothetical: Would your builds be deleted upon death as well since you’re character is done when you die?

2 Likes

Now that we’ve gotten Sovereign Planets and having Creative servers- it’d be lovely to go into a Hardcore Planet. Apply any mix of things from this list and see what happens, I would love to have a PvP type mode but I’d want it to focus on much harder mobs and possibly great loot drops to come with that- so if you can survive it and make it back, you’d end up with a greater rewards.

I’m a huge fan of adding a Hunger Bar and an Exhaustion Bar to make you both have to eat and sleep more regularly. I also liked the idea of Vitamin meter so if you’re only packing cooked prime meat you’re gonna suffer some health drawbacks. Eat some Earthyam Pie for crying out loud!

2 Likes

Absolutely, the fear of death has to be truly terrifying and succumbing to an errant hopper or faceplanting into a wall has to be totally soul crushing.

2 Likes

The beacons would grant full perms but stay fuelled - no plotting over it until it expires, but you can loot it in the meantime… In a hardcore world, looted empty bases would be pretty thematic :slight_smile:

3 Likes