Boundless Lotteries - Extra Information

If you need coin, this is the thing for you!
9 PLAYERS MAXIMUM

How it works:
-GRAPPLE REQUIRED
There are signs with numbers, from 1 to 10. Grapple one of the signs and wait for about 1 minute (or less). One of the numbers are the chosen one, and the person who grapples the chosen number wins the lottery, that will be revealed after everybody grapples a number. Only one person per sign is allowed. The entry fee is currently 50 coins. That MIGHT change though. Find the Lotus portal on the sovereign at Dragon’s Lair World Hub. Every session will be announced in the chat, in the Community and Events channel.

Thanks for reading, and I can’t wait to see people waiting for the session to start! :slightly_smiling_face:

This will be happening now at 4pm GMT Mon-Thurs (4pm BST Mon-Thurs after daylight saving in the UK)
Fri-Sun TBA in this Topic and Community and Events channel in the chat in-game.

1 Like

Lottery in 20 minutes by the way :heart:

23 to be percise

10 more minutes…

nobody has showed up yet…

I’ve spent ALMOST AN HOUR waiting for people to come and NOBODY HAS SHOWED UP IM CANCELLING IT AND EVENTUALLY IM GONNA CANCEL IT PERMANENTLY.

1 Like

As stated by others in the other post, You need to allow more of a notice then 20 mins. Also during the week alot of people who do regularly play are at work. especially at 4pm GMT, in the U.S. thats 11AM for CST(20 mins ago) your event so do as you want just letting you know what the U.S time is as most of us are adults who use the forums.

1 Like

with current player base I’d say it’s better to do it once a week and announce exact time a full week ahead

it’s a cool idea but needs to take peoples playing time into consideration and let them know ahead :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just woke up. I would have came if I could.

1 Like

i did 1 hour before lottery today

ok thanks!

1 Like

On fridays its 7pm GMT (7pm BST after daylight saving)

2 Likes

Guys a lottery in 45 minutes
Completely random

Just giving another chance for people to come

(I’m definitely not doing that)

15 minutes!

Cancelling this one too if more than 2 people don’t come in 10 minutes

5 more minutes nobody showed up yet…

cancelled again

450 coin wont bring even new players there to win a lotto you get more than that in the foot fall from them and you can get 300 coin from opening boxes in the exchange maybe do like 500 coin each or even 1k.

If you do one in 2 hours I will be home and I will join even if it’s just me… I will show my support.