Boundless Merchandise Poll

I’d rock a boundless tee and I’m so big I’d be like your very own moving billboard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I am not asking them to nerf anything, but what they can do, which some people may not like, is add extra fancy cosmetics that are very hard to get via only in game means, but easy to buy, or even add in cosmetics that can only be gotten with a premium currency.

Now I understand many people may not like this idea at all and that is fine, but if boundless wants to be able to make the most money out of a player like myself, That would be the way to do it, if they need more money.

4 Likes

In game cosmetics, pants, etc would be awesome

5 Likes

Maybe minyi can be bothered for some prints. Easy enough to find a distro for these :]

4 Likes

I definitely read your comment as we should make more cosmetics available. There’s nothing better than being able to endlessly customise your character, especially if it’s for a game you play for a long time!

Every opinion is valid, so don’t be afraid to share your opinions :blush:

13 Likes

What prints would you like to see? We have several avenues we can explore for this such as screenshots from in-game, concept art etc

6 Likes

Maybe a concept art book release as the game becomes more content-rich!

9 Likes

Maybe some type of new designs for “supporter beacons”, similar to the backer-only Wayfarer Totems

6 Likes

Oh boy i want a Wayfarer tótem keyring

7 Likes

This. I like this idea very much. Having worked with a few bands in the past doing merch and street team advertising, just a simple square logo sticker can be a priceless tool for spreading the word (respectfully utilized, of course.) I’m thinking just the :boundless: logo with the website somewhere on it. Maybe a few different colours on solid white backgrounds and solid black backgrounds.

Should you decide to start producing & selling merchandise, It’d be great to offer a selection of artwork stickers for sale as well. Any kind of wearables would work (hats, T-shirts,) I’d also be down for some universal accessories like bandannas and lanyards.

If possible, consider throwing a couple random logo stickers in with each order, too. :wink:

5 Likes

I’d definitely be interested in buying more cosmetics like armour. (Upper and lower body gear) Sure the head pieces are great but most aren’t my style. They are a bit too whimsical for me.
Next level upgrade with gem fist.
Or New weapon…?

4 Likes

Maybe refined gleam cube key chains (that actually lights) and totems key chains?

4 Likes

Boundless soundtrack vinyl release haha

8 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes I’m UK based and have a bespoke joinery, if you send me a cad file for totems I can make them on my CNC machine :grinning:

11 Likes

Pfft I want an orchestra playing it forme while I play :cowboy_hat_face:

A little glow in the dark Ornate Gleam Storage box

4 Likes

I want a Cuttletrunk mug, a life sized totem, a gem hammer, and the old light cube that actually lights up and makes the noise when you shake it!

2 Likes

expectations
vs reality

7 Likes

Oh wait, I just thought of something - light-up deco gleam blocks and lucent gem seam blocks!! :smiley:

Like these in Minecraft -

11 Likes

I can see ppl grapple old ladies to help them over the streets.

3 Likes