Boundless millionaires club

I don’t really play but I’m sitting on around 12M atm I believe.

1 Like

6m if you give me half :crazy_face:

1 Like

I did not cheat D:

1 Like

No but you did “cheat”

But I earned my 150 mil but I play 20 hour days 7 days a week for months at a time boop

3 Likes

So it means you can give me few mils.
Its a deal

1 Like

Never mwahahaha one of my goals is to hit max cap Coin someday like I did with FFXIV

2 Likes

I didn’t know you had that much coin. I better start taxing you. Starting with some rift. You can put it on your shelf in the guild headquarters. :eyes:

4 Likes

this time next year we'll be millionaires

Had 30m, spent almost all of it when I stopped playing & gave RTG 5m or so.

I just wish there was something to draw me back and carry on building

3 Likes

I am Millionäre too also hard worked in the beginning with all the marble i did and Sold all by my self with chiseling all the White marble too that alone were over 20 millions only whithe marble… Which i invested in kindling and combustion so i am independend whith that…

I think If you want you can make so much Money in short time Like you whish to have Money or coins are good to have but means nothing If you Don t have the Things you need and want to build craft or Forge, i ll Farm everything on my own so i ve enough of everything specially Mining or hunt Things

Gave some people millions that they can buy oort or spended millions on the Marathon hunts i Don t care about Money …

And on Playstation how should you Cheat ?

You can t have running Bots Like PC Players which afk Farm Like hell or have the opportunity to Look into the coming Updates on Test Servers and prepare everything so when its releases making Profit Out of IT Like the Spark Thing was , when i heared that in the past i was really pissed because WE Had Worked hard to be there where WE are now and can Help with everything new Player or established Players Need and nothing botted or prepared because of knowing Things yOu can See only on Test Servers and make on one day more Money Like all Others together…

@Marcello666 would be in for another Million for both because they have to spend so much time Here and Help and watch all the Things that they Don t have the time to Play Like they perhaps would like. If Money IS Not wanted i could give Material s which they could choose.

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

Hi buggi, you say:

I should read between the lines…

Let me say something…

Pls Google what context means.

If your done, Pls rethink which words you post in which thread…

Thx

I’m no millionaire…and will probably regret sharing this, but feel its better to share with the community than be selfish and keep this little trick to myself…

Look at the BUTT! Seriously…play it like the stock market. I made 25k coins in 10 mins earlier. Found Hopper Thermal Core Trophies for 450 in one place, and sold them to a basket for 1150 right after. These opportunities aren’t always as profitable, but its totally worth spending a few mins to check out the BUTT and see whats good! Hope this helps :metal:

2 Likes

This is how I make my first million to open a shop… But, without butt and without the buy and sell option in the knowledge…

Godlike tools, that we’ve got…(for a trader)

2 Likes

Gleambow meteors :wink:

Ah the millionaires club. It’s not easy at the top. :rofl:

I’ve only got a few million.

But I really should concoct another contest of sorts. Been sitting on a couple of ideas for awhile. Maybe it’s time to make one of them happen.

4 Likes

I’ve got, like … 7¢

I got it investing in:

pork markets

Got 21 blocks at the gleambow hunts. Lol

I have about 500ish red gleam … but cant really farm Red gleam easily or any gleam colors. I suppose you could call gleambow hunts farming but pretty rare you come out with much red gleam.

500ish?

1 Like