Boundless millionaires club

That I am… sadly

2 Likes

Just kidding of course, but if you got that meme… like… really got that meme, then you’re aces in my book; and entitled to all my gleam as soon as I get back in game…

1 Like

Even the mightiest oak will wither with the passing of time. Its vibrant leaves will fade to brown, and crumble into dust. I, too, will one day have to leave this garden behind for good.

2 Likes

Yeah but did you like… really get it tho? really really?

Not in the exact context you were using it. I was trying to consider how 500ish really tied in with Maat … and the many times I fought him… being a pretty diehard fan of FF.

Reference …yes … the meme Really really… no…

My drunken memes/ post history don’t make make much sense to me either when I’m sober… No worries. :pensive:

3 Likes

@anon3411475 and @Redlotus
Maybe you both like to use the pm option?

Thx

1 Like

Hey! One of my fav songs. Nevermind what they all say; you’re alright @Marcello666 :ok_hand:

1 Like

I remember this one time… I got triggered by something Buggi said… so, I reached out on DM and realized cultural differences made a difference. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

2 Likes

I Love how after 4 years People still spell my name wrong.

2 Likes

Being in the millionaire club: $1,000,000+

Being in this thread: Priceless :laughing:

3 Likes

thats buugi saying he hearts ya to @ginabean :joy:

1 Like

I :heart: him, too… and you.

Omg! @Buugi! I see the error of my ways!

My hubby #hero is a Jon… people always put an H in it…

I willing never make the same mistake again, my friend.

1 Like

1 Like

Like I always say… add salt to taste :salt:

Heh. All good. Just joking.

1 Like

The most I ever sat on and didn’t even realise was probably 20 something mill.
Most of the time when I was active the coin went into guild/mats/giveaways/competitions and shopping…shopping…shopping.
My absolute guilty pleasure is BUTT flipping, I have this desire to clean the BUTT even if i’m losing money! lol
Once upon a time I decided that there were far too many petals on the market, so i bought 243,000 of the damn things!
Then I got busy with work and forgot which char had the unnamed reclaim…then once upon time I accidentally recalled said reclaim in the wrong place.
I moved about 3 inventory loads, and then kissed the rest goodbye…farewell petals.

5 Likes

That’s… legendary! That’s exactly that crazy behavior that we all love and appreciate

1 Like