Boundless Multiverse

It may be a challenge for us to make them work since living in the real universe with us will be for those who actively want to share this this experience and aggregate culture for the long run. My positivity about all this is absolutely tethered to the continued unb0rked existence of our universe being of the utmost priority. It is exciting to see that Boundless may be the game that gets what a lot of other games try to get right wrt highly moddable yet already enjoyable as is. I hope when this is really working it will inspire some wild & crazy mode mods and/or deep lore story adventures
and… tameable dinosaur friends, I miss roaming with a pack of Triceratops.

3 Likes

if we can mod things, could i essentially make an anarchy boundless universe?

(no rules, plots give acess to everybody, pvp exists, destroying master beacon gets rid of the persons plots, items drop when you die, etc)

2 Likes

That is actually quite interesting :slight_smile: I just hope it will gather more players to Boundless thats all that matters to me. We need more players :smiley:

2 Likes

DONT GIVE THE DEVS A HARD TIME! look, we all have mixed feelings about it but we don’t have to fight over it.If you stop fighting i’ll give you 10k coin (this is a terrible idea)

4 Likes

I’m expecting the ability to turn off plots and regen and allow pvp.

2 Likes

That’s not anarchy, anarchists like snuggles, battles are just the sad cost.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to participate, but I might watch it if it were streamed for the lolz

4 Likes

haha, i was just referring to the popular minecraft server 2b2t

haha id stream for sure

3 Likes

I’m not fighting where do I meet you for coin?

4 Likes

basically dont give the devs and others a hard time prior up to this release and when it’s launched, come to TNT for it. BUT YOU GET IT AT LAUNCH DATE. Behave and you’ll get it.

You can’t stop fighting if you never started.

2 Likes

Boundless Royale?

3 Likes

I’ll fight all of you for that 10k

1 Like

pretty much!

This makes me wish we had one region planets that would whip in like Exos do…that could be bombed out of existence. Last player standing wins. I dunno what they win, but they win. :grinning:

5 Likes

I’d probably really enjoy jumping into say, a permadeath Hunger Games universe for kicks and a change of pace here and there. :+1: Have player icons turned off so not too easy, but could be a lot of fun to see how long you could last. Especially if it could be tweaked so JUST other player kills would result in the permadeath. Edit: Or if another player is in the area, in case they use the terrain or kite mobs for the kill there. :wink:

Quite fun thinking on the possibilities the private universes could bring! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d make a pvp-verse planet where you make forts and shoot peeps from them. You can destroy others forts using a totem but cant destroy the beacon

3 Likes

THEN, leaderboards, info for joining that universe, and other related dedicated builds would be in the live universe!

And mods! Can anyone here work with AI?

5 Likes

If it were Unreal Engine, I’d say yes because it has some pretty neat tools for working with AI in the form of a kind of Kismet system that generates the C++ code for you. But it’s not Unreal Engine so, Nope lol.

I can however work with Blender for creating the 3D assets and I’d be up for creating some mob models for someone’s mod, For sure! :wink:

3 Likes