Boundless now self published on Steam

Ooooh thanks :slight_smile: thats why @BabyCookie has been hoarding meteor ichor :joy:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the news! :grin:

4 Likes

rN2fqYW

Good to hear :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice! This is exciting news can wait to hear more

3 Likes

Isnā€™t that just a reviver brew? And if itā€™s not and itā€™s for AFTER you die and now have the death penalty but want it gone instantly, then thatā€™s one expensive brew for something so easy to get rid of just by getting more xpā€¦ just saying

1 Like

When you live on T6 planet like me itā€™s a must have xD

But Out of Curiosity James-chan @james :heart: his Naps he a Pro at it does this mean less naps or more? (God Nappy Changer)

2 Likes

Oh my Goth!!! :heart_eyes:
Hope for Boundless again.
Time will come to be back at active playing this game.

12 Likes

Ah a perfect timing to come back to Boundless <3 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Now would be a good time to make big changes to the core game before any big update. Things like planet removal and replacements would also be okay. But I would highly suggest and I know Iā€™m not alone on this a blue print machine that allows you to copy your build and a building machine to build it for you. I for one dnt mind rebuilding my place but I know others have more time invested in their builds than they do sleeping and eating just saying.

1 Like

@Blackmage2015 This belongs in the Suggestions area.

tenor

Iā€™m so ready to come back!

13 Likes

:heart: :sob:

Iā€™m so sleep deprived, is this really happeningā€¦ what is real?
If this turns out to be a dream Iā€™m going to be very upset

9 Likes

All I Want for Xmas is ā€¦ā€¦
Ps5 graphic update, meteorite Aug, fishing, farsight, auto craft button and make all exos 64 region sized. :heart: @james

3 Likes

Well, that IS an interesting developmentā€¦ I will be watching these forums with renewed interest.

12 Likes

7 Likes

I know, itā€™s weird the impact that communication can have, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Iā€™m excited to here about the news! Thanks for letting us know about the behind-the-scenes action!

6 Likes

I must be psychic I renewed my Gleam Club yesterday :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Had a discord notification this morning that said boundless announcementā€¦this was me lol

ice-cube-wait-what

9 Likes