Boundless now self published on Steam

You … Yeah.

You would have to look at the numbers for the changes that are in the pipeline.

“Just getting more XP” is the technical truth. However it’s not going to be “just a few” XP if they implement the update that includes those brews.

4 Likes

and you have a dedicated community here eager to hear what is in store for this game! Hope we have many more exciting years ahead!!

3 Likes

His baby is no baby anymore ^^’ is way older than Benjamin and Benjamin is nearing his 1 year already. Pro nappy changer - don’t know what you mean with naps. Naps is sleeping. Nappy is a diaper

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ok ok ok I didn’t know nappy ment Diapers I was using American slang as nappy means Naps Sorry Boop But But But if that’s the case they do sell

So James-chan can be a “Pro Nappy Changer” Forever but at some point Become a “God Nappy Changer” \ (^-^) /:heart: :cookie:

6 Likes

My motto is: “why wait??”

3 Likes

What’s REALLY fun about this thread is seeing all the names.

I’m seeing people here that I recognize from years ago.

Coming out of the woodwork indeed.

10 Likes

To be clear…It will still playable on all current platforms that support the Steam Engine or the game directly, correct? (For myself I am playing on a PC (since after my last MacBook update I couldn’t play there…)).

1 Like

Let’s just savor the moment for a bit and not ask too many questions until we hear what’s coming.

6 Likes

they have no reason to betray existing player base, I wouldn’t worry at all

its’ either shut the whole things down completely for everyone or continue; if continue (which seems to be the case) then it makes no sense to destroy what’s already there (and that is a faithful and dedicated group of players)

3 Likes

That’s what I plan to do, myself… I DO still have some questions but for now going to enjoy the moment and hope for the absolute best. :smiley: Once the announcements come - a few weeks not too long to wait - if questions remain after them I’ll ask in depth or give any suggestions or feedback then.

Right now, we have a great opportunity to maybe get some folks back in to at least give it another try in the meantime, to let them know there is something coming soon here. I linked this thread on Steam for that reason. Some recent negative reviews deal with the communication/perception of abandonment, I understand the devs weren’t ready to talk and they have their reasons but those reviews do hurt, and now that we have this, probably good to get this out there for now, and wait for the rest.

4 Likes

I 100% beleive the servers will continue as is, I’m not ready to see the ‘announcement’ as being world changing, if for no other reason than they must be so terribly busy with BG3.

2 Likes

Can you please address some of the in game issues that have been reported to you .
Thanks @james

Oh please, I hope more people aren’t going to start using the gimmick of writting something and deleting it (putting it in this limbo state for 24 hours) to avoid flags.

1 Like

Finally some good news of possible Boundless reborn :smiley: Hella yes !!!

15 Likes

Wait, what? :wink:

5 Likes

So… You still continuing supporting the game?
Theres a lot of open questions.

1 Like

Lol… I wouldnt be so sure…

1 Like

@Buugi

boundless does have a future, thats the cause for celebration here.
Time will tell if it will be the future that we would hope for but, at the very least it seems boundless will continue in some form.
we were already prepared for the worst so any kind of future must be better than none :boundless:

7 Likes

Don’t be so pessimistic… it’s clearly going to be the long awaited, much anticipated and thoroughly exciting full universe reset that people bring up/suggest every 6 months or so… right?

2 Likes