Boundless on PS4 at PAX East 2017

Starting today through the weekend, Sony will be showcasing Boundless at PAX East. If you’re on your way to Boston, MA. Make a beeline to the PlayStation booth, where you’ll be able try out Boundless on the PS4.

Can’t make it? Equip your grapple and swing by the Steam Beta “Testing” release of Boundless, where you can visit the capital (the one we used in our latest trailer), explore distant lands and of course play with the PAX East Demo attendees.

20 Likes

Let the trolling of PAX players commence… I mean, we’ll show them a boundless time!

Is there anything else different about this particular release besides the demo city returning?

9 Likes

This is awesome! Will we be getting a new trailer?

1 Like

Hello @Faelan !! A new sprite here in forum? Welcome to us. So you develops on Boundless too? Warm welcome and beautiful time to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do we get to capital? Just play the testing version of boundless?

After ths Sanctum, there is aportal nearby. Go through the portal to the city.

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone will see this?

13 Likes

can anyone tell me where to get a beacon?

1 Like

We’ve disabled beacons and world regen in this demo.

3 Likes

When is the floor open for the demo?

1 Like

Awesome! I’m gunna come see it in the next video! (Am I allowed to do that??)

5 Likes

Sure!! The Testing build is free for everyone to checkout and share. Nothing secret about it.

4 Likes

how does one join the capital? or how does one play the testing version?

Just had a look around the city, it looks amazing :smiley: . I noticed that in this beta you are on a planet called phoebus, is this planet going to be released on live?

I’m gonna do this as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • From your Steam Library, right-click on Boundless and select Properties
  • Click the BETAS tab, then select “testing - unstable new feature development” from the drop down
  • Close that window, wait for the game to update… load and play as usual!

just remember to change back to “NONE - Opt out of all beta programs” when you want to go back to the live servers

4 Likes

Did someone say COLLAB!

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome @Bokke, I am a Community Manager here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the our frendly community! :wink:

If you already played testing branch and want not to press “Reset Demo” (after that you’ll havn’t beacon as before):