Boundless Stream another Large build

Hello Everyone

I am 30nstillgaming and you might know me from my stream or my post on here or from my giant hand build that i did.

I am doing a boundless stream tonight starting at 8pm EST. I will be starting and building my next large project if you would like to come by and watch as I start building it please come on by.

https://www.twitch.tv/30nstillgaming

This is after day 1 (6 hours in)

Updated as of 3:30pm EST (8 hours in)

Updated as of 4:00pm EST (9 hours in so far)

Ok I changed the eyes and add the right side of the face. Thanks for the updated pic Dev’s it is a big help.
as of 2:00am EST (12 hours in)

I had to redo alot of the side of the face and I am working on the top of the head at the moment. It is coming out nicely, as of 2:00am EST (March 19, 2017) 15 hours total hours so far

So I have been missing in boundless the last week or so do to MEA but I will be streaming again this week and getting back to building on the mountain. The first face is finish as of now. But I will be starting the second face. I am still trying to figure out what next Face I should build.

21 Likes

I’ll be stopping by!

4 Likes

What world are you on? May stop by for a nosey about :wink:

2 Likes

His home world is Solum, pretty sure this is Solum as well.

1 Like

Yes it is solum

2 Likes

Can you drop in some co-ords please - and is their a portal nearby? :slight_smile:

Really got to take a sneaky peak live tomorrow

2 Likes

Would love to get the coordinates and visit. Awesome job!

2 Likes

Nice job, it’s looking excellent so far!

2 Likes

here you go @30nstillgaming some additional screen shots for you :slight_smile:

For those interested in seeing the progress up close, check out these coordinates -1058, 238, 314

8 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

“Mount Oortmore” is born, guess you’re going to have to do 3 more faces @30nstillgaming :wink:

5 Likes

It was so cool to see the community come out to watch and help!

1 Like

Oh you bet I am lol

2 Likes

this is most impressive! very well done

2 Likes