Boundless Trade Network - Now Automated

No wonder my baskets arent found by people anymore :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Back to old fashioned advertising then!

EVERYONE! PAY ATTENTION!

RedY3 needs his baskets filled! They can be found at Coin Converters at Nova Golda Market on Trung!

:smiling_imp:

PS. Might be time to actually add them there? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

^^^ Everyone look at this Ad ^^^

Oh wait haha… I thought the coin converters were yours only? For real though can i add my baskets there?

1 Like

Yes.

It’s basically a request basket footfall coop, you get 2x2 plots and a plot of the path.

Only #1 is mine, the other 13 are not!

1 Like

Global market listings are essential for the economy. I didn’t shop before boundlesstrade.net, and I won’t shop until there’s a replacement. Glad to hear Dhusk is working on something! :partying_face:

3 Likes

The final web address will be different than trade.portalseekers.com. We are just going to use that as the build area, since we have the hosting space available, while we get it up and running again.

1 Like

keep floating point and percentages away from each other to avoid divide by alllllmost zero

he must have meant data type

It would remove all the exploring, isn’t shopping a minor point?

1 Like

I would argue quite the oposite is the case. Before the website existed I used cycle through the ever same shop portals aimlessly.
Boundless trade showed me so many places and amazing builds I would have never visited without it.
It made shopping a more directed and rewarding experience and pointed me towards places i’ve never been before.

Cycling through the ever same shop portals aimlessly or iterating over all shops in a mall, hoping to find the item you are looking for at an acceptable price by pure chance is frustrating and a waste of time.
And it is not exploring either, since you always revert the the same big shoping hubs and malls you know.

8 Likes

How is IT Processing with the Website? I can Not Open IT or use IT

Shopping is not the only reason to explore. Players explore to mine and gather, they explore to hunt, they explore to find places to build, and they explore to just look around. So there is no reason they have to explore to shop.

I also disagree that shopping is a minor point, if I need something I need it. I would like to spend the least amount of time necessary to get it or it becomes easier to make everything myself. Why do I want to spend the time I have to play games wandering the universe searching for something that I might not even find? I get nothing for doing this, no coin, no xp nothing. So if players keep insisting that the buyer has to travel all over the universe to find things or to find places to sell to request baskets, then they only hurt themselves when players decide to not participate in the economy and not buy from shops but just do everything themselves.

6 Likes

I tend to agree. I HATE SHOPPING IN REAL LIFE!. I use amazon whenever possible. Especially hate it in my games. When I need something I don’t want to spend my game time searching for it. Shopping is NOT exploring!! Exploring is wandering around the planets looking at builds, finding resources in the wild, discovering planets.

The game Definitely needs a similar in game feature!!! Even if it would only show you shop prices on the planet you were on. It will aid the economy! Part of the economy being so dead is because nobody can find anything… I have coin, and you shop owners won’t see it if I have to go find you.

7 Likes

It doesn’t exist at the moment @Turrican2006.

As @Xaviien menioned above, it is not up and running yet. There will be a post made/updated when it does go live.

I look forward to the new site, I do apologize that I had fell off of scanning personally. I had planned to keep it up whenever I played the game but the performance hit was so great that this just wasn’t an option from my internet connection.

Later updates might have fixed it, I don’t know if I even scanned in my latest (and hopefully final) move of the main store into it.

Thanks for sharing your experience narrative with me; it gave my vision of things a good wiggle.

1 Like

I don’t understand prices please explain.

The site is dead now. I am not maintaining the mechanism used to update the site. @Havok40k @Stretchious any chance you could lock this thread?

Can you also lock this one: https://forum.playboundless.com/t/shop-stand-basket-scanner-for-boundlesstrade-net/27618

1 Like