Boundless United - Apply Inside -

Thats actually pretty clean and simple.
I like it personally :+1:

1 Like

As for air sign how about a fist cube (the red boundless sign/mark)

2 Likes

Personally if i was going to make a mall and was good at making it look good i would build the entire thing under ground. If plotting multi levels is too hard to manage you can at least divide the areas up into dedicated zones. I think i saw a mall somewhere where that got different shopping areas colored, but i dont believe the colors represented a single type of shops or anything. Like violet area, green area, blue area.

I still think a tower concept is the best for an in game mall as it saves the most space and can provide the least travel distance. This was the one concept of the block plotting i think is not used.

Somewhere online there is a website where you can view owned and claimed plots. Some settlements and cities have land claimed well beyond the area of the mall. I always thought that was an issue, as it showed clearly how much of the planet surface was claimed despite a smaller portion actually being used.

I like someones Obelisk idea. Maybe have the top of something like that have the “fist cube” as a capstone of sorts? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The Obelisk i mentioned in an Other thread , with the boundless sign over IT or in IT would be great i think.

3 Likes

So personally, i cant seem to really find a spot on any of the starting worlds that doesn’t have a few random small builds in the open areas. If a larger area is found, i go check it out and almost always find a few small things here and there that would be obstacles. The nicer spots are pretty much all taken long ago probably :man_shrugging:

With that said, what does everyone think about getting a Sovereign world?
I know that could be controversial :man_shrugging: But im just not sure where else we could fit a properly done place without obstacles. Obviously just a suggestion! Im happy if someone can think of a different solution :slightly_smiling_face:
But it would solve room issues. Also we could tailor the planet to suit our needs. Would also allow time for the builders to get the center built without interference :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

The problem with a Sovereign, is who would control it? It would have to be someone we could trust. Then there would have be a discussion of the region, planet size, tier ,biomes to include, as well as the river type. Then decide on colors for everything.

3 Likes

The spots in the old grandeur area are really quite disparate, and i’d guess that’s true of any other area … I think if you get something going, it shouldn’t really matter too much, as long as the central hub is sorted.

Also, I’d be willing to bet that a few people (like myself) are happy for you to hub either directly under / over their current build, or (indeed) just scrap it for the hub/core.

2 Likes

Depending on if the spot is occupied i might know one on antarVI was a pretty big lake and had big plans when i first got there… that said last time i came across it it was occupied. I can try and find it later maybe post some shots. But can’t guarantee it isn’t occupied :wink:.

1 Like

I sent a proposal to James (he didn’t reply so he’s busy with other things and/or didn’t like my idea)…

I asked him if we (the players) could use a rental planet (creative or sov) and build out a T1 planet that would include everything we think would be helpful for the community & new players. Then have that planet moved to the live universe with all of the structures on it. Sort of allowing the community to build the ideal tutorial/noob/central universe hub area.

I don’t think leaving it as a Sov would be practical because they have a hard 40-player limit. I remember people quitting back when the Homeworlds used to have that limit. People couldn’t access their bases, meet with friends, join in on events, etc.

6 Likes

It would be great if that would work out eh? :slightly_smiling_face:

Im going to keep looking around on the current ones all the same in case a nice spot could be found though :+1:

Maybe we should consider a higher level planet? Or would the protection requirement be too much of a hassle to newer players to overcome?

-Also if we all are reasonable with our plotting, im sure we could probably fit stuff in there if we dont waste space on unneeded builds near the center.

1 Like

The protection requirement is a deterrent. We have OG players that won’t even go beyond a T2. It should be a low level, peaceful planet that is good for noobs, casuals, builders, everyone.

I’d say consider large bodies of water, mountain areas, etc that might not have been considered? It will def be hard to find a large open area.

4 Likes

I’ll be honest, i didn’t consider open water areas. Ill have to go back and see about those :+1:

3 Likes

So i found the spot i was on first at antar. Got to say hard to figure out wich way to go if the huge build you normally orientate on (or used to). Lake with island however there is a gleam farm on the edge of it.

If you need the coordinates ill pm them :wink: (safety net if you will). Ill check where Anterra was if its still usable as that area was pretty big to​:grin:.

2 Likes

Why can’t the devs create a 256 region world for each region in the one world- have split regions/ biomes, colours so that the world is a clash of all current t1-6 worlds. Seperate them with barriers so you need to be a particular level to explore the higher tier regions in the map. Lol

3 Likes

Antar has a lot of wide open lakes sadly i cant find the lake back where Anterra was (think im running in circles)

I ll can try to Check my coordinates from AntarVI tomorrow, was there a while at Home and Had a real nice place :wink::wink::wink:

I will take a look at Antar :slightly_smiling_face:
Personally i like the look of the planet and think itd make a good place.

2 Likes

Yeah i know came by many times across the water :wink: also found the location apparently the green hub is still there (which I passed to many times back then). So i have the coordinates to.

Very big lake and the land area in it (like what im looking at is easily cleaned 2plot max)
Have the coordinates to. However on the edge lets say SE (seen from center) still are the PS hub, temple and claims on land.

1 Like

Have to add that im sorry but also came across the oasis i fond back then (claimed) and its free now so me gona take it for TTC