Boundless Universal Trade Tracker [BUTT] 2.0

Nice work! Yeah I have lots of qol improvement ideas to the harvester, I’ll see what I can do after simoyd makes the source available.

Hmm :thinking: you say that’s everything on that list and two people have done some scanning with it but I can’t look up plain glass pane.

Also I’m sad the colors don’t work on mobile(iOS 13, safari)

I say I hope everything’s on the list, it’s possible I’ve missed the panes :smiley: It took a long time to go through every single item in the knowledge and adding them one by one .__. Easy to take a break and continue from the wrong spot. I’ll check it later, if people find more missing items let me know!

I wonder what’s wrong with the colors, according to caniuse it’s supported :thinking:

Does it just show white?

No colors at all.

Hmm, that’s going to be hard to debug if it’s only on mobile as I don’t own any apple products.

When you first published it the colors were all red. And at some point they just vanished :sweat_smile:. I know that doesn’t help. And I’m no longer code savvy or anything like that so I can’t really be of any help. :slightly_frowning_face:

Works fine on my android phone

Does it work on safari(plenty of apks for it) on android?

I just tried on chrome as well and it also doesn’t show there. So guessing just an iPhone problem. :sweat_smile:

I don’t think android has safari, but if it’s happening on chrome as well it’s something else than the browser, no idea what though :o

Safari is an Apple product and was never released by Apple for Android. There used to be a Windows version but has been discontinued 8 years ago…

Hey! ive tried to use your tool to synk the data to the site but after first planet its a successful on sening data, on the second planet the progam gets stuck on sending data and nothing happens. i dont help to restart the programs allways. it works only the firstime after reboot. is there a way to fix this as im usaly doing alot of price checking annyway so i can help you guys update the prices.

Asked for more details in a PM :slight_smile:

And @FireAngelDth the panes are missing from the list, I’ll add them to it the next time I run the harvester.

2 Likes

We need a Group of like 10 people assign 5 planets each to scan each morning as we have our coffee :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh and Price Harvester needs some upgrades :x

Hmm I suppose I could turn my pc on to do this every few days.

why is my shop not visible ???
Pharao´s Treasures on Arie
Arie was scanned 1,5 hours ago ???

Shows up on mine

ok at this yes but not at Bones

Have you checked to make sure that specific shop stand didn’t get switched to not visible.

Also have to remember not everyone scans for the same things. So the person who scanned that planet might not have that on their list

1 Like

ah ok thx , no they were visible a few days ago but since yesterday not and i haven t changed anything

the scan uses the Knowledge list and i dont even see a bone stand for you unless its a different name