Boundless world maps for download

Latest maps:

11 Likes

Any chance of another splash of new maps for download?

1 Like

Latest maps:

17 Likes

Hi James, do those files contain the player owned planets as well? Like, all of them.

1 Like

Yeah, those are in there as long as they are public, which I think is the global “can visit” setting.

You will need to know your world ID though.

You can look it up on one of these

boundlessinfo.com
boundlesscrafting.com
www.boundlexx.app

Boundlexx and boundlesscrafting also have built in atlas viewer things, though I haven’t checked if the owners have updated with this batch of maps.

Edit: Both of the built in atlas viewers are updated now.

2 Likes

well… seen like 1000 planets there, so if among them there are the private planets would be awesome.

there are 50 public worlds
so if you see 1000 worlds that means there are 950 private ones :sunglasses: :grin:

1 Like

My question was more general, I asked if we can find all of them not just the public sovereign planets. My planet for example is not public, I keep it private for my own reasons, but would be cool to have a map of it.

1 Like

ah ok -
my guess is all sovereign are there as they are part of universe - being open to public is just a matter of permissions and not matter of being part of entire universe mapping

Right now I’m at work didn’t check the files but will go through them in the evening.
seen there is a binary file with beacon information as well.

Currently we only download and make publicly available planet maps for worlds that are also public. (As commented above.)

If a player has a non-public world - but doesn’t mind the map being public - I would be happy to include the world in the download.

If so - please share the world details.

2 Likes

Well, if it’s not a lot of work, you can add mine as well :slight_smile:

“Oort Planet” (it’s a small 3km planet, linked to the username I write this comment with).
I will make it public at some point but for now… I want to have some things built first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a mod to access these maps in game? How do I get it/install? I can’t find any support using google on how to actually get this to work and I didn’t see anything here related to it :confused:

This isn’t actually an installable mod - it’s more of a resource for external websites such as Boundlexx, Boundless Info and Boundless Crafting to use to show the maps for each planet.

3 Likes

Oh I see; I thought there was a mod that used these to display them in game. My confusion - thank you! I thought I was missing out XD

@james Can you please include my world to the downloads. Account Name: Neostone World: Arcturn. Thx

2 Likes

Ooh, yeah a new dump of world maps would be awesome :+1:

5 Likes

@james If possible in the next map generation, please include Wyntervale, Azhtria I, Nalvarra, and Mar’vaerc…thx in advance!

1 Like

are theyre really 2505 planets?

1 Like

Including sovereigns/creative current and expired. It’s possible.