BPPW [Boundless Players Per World]

"Curious about the current player count in Boundless? Look no further! Introducing BPPW (Boundless Players Per World), your one-stop destination for up-to-date player statistics.

I’ve put in a few days of effort to make sure it works flawlessly, and I’m pleased to say that it’s up and running smoothly. The website features a user-friendly and modern layout, focusing on the most crucial information:

• Player count
  • Planet information
  • Total players

I plan to fine-tune and add more features over time, but it’s time for me to jump back into the game after this short break. Check out the website and stay tuned for exciting updates!"

note:it will not show private world player count.

7 Likes

Tz Tz Tz

Kind regards,

2 Likes

I guess I’ll hear from IT now…
:smiley:

Kind regards,

1 Like

@ciprianb i have refreshed the SSL , and forced the SSL too, can you check again :slight_smile:

1 Like

fine tuned, and made the most players on the world show on top
added a bit of color too.
also added blinking effect to player count per planet

2 Likes

Does it count PS players too?

Kind regards,

1 Like

Can confirm that it does. I went to my planet and it showed one player on it.

2 Likes

Nice initiative.

Maybe another acronym would be better to fit with the Boundless culture.

In my humble opinion the Friends Activity in Real Time is the most logical addition to the Boundless Universal Trade Tracker.

Have a nice day all :joy:

8 Likes

:rofl:
well done, Sir :+1:

Homies Online Synchronized Tracker

4 Likes

Oortians Online (in) Real Time
Oortian Online Residents Tracker

2 Likes

Make sure to add concurrent players somewhere that seems to be a big thing.

1 Like

Wow, 46 players online really gets put into perspective how few that is when seeing all the planets with 0-1 players.

1 Like

thats on public shown worlds only, i have no clue how many actually play on their sov that they have set private :man_shrugging:

This is pretty cool.
Good job host.

Here’s last night when I hopped on.

3 Likes

The thing that’s important to remember about the player count is that it’s not showing us how many unique players log on in any 24 hour period. There’s probably a few hundred people playing per day spread out by time zone, etc. it’s something that can be built on if the game gets some active development and marketing.

4 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

i use it a lot now to check activity xD

its a shame i see 24 players but
which are AFK

so not many actually play now

100%

2 Likes

Totally agree about kol Huroo.

Now we need the live standing of player prestige and plots. Lol.

I forget who was able to get that info but I liked seeing those stats.

3 Likes

Were one Small Happy Family we even have are lil scuffles between each other :joy::joy:

MadManMoon & Rydralain I think we’re the players that came up with those stats (not gonna tag them I don’t think they play anymore) it’s in one of your topics Master Georgio

2 Likes

Yeah we are a bit of a dysfunctional family I guess. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And that’s right madmanmoon and Rydralain.
Wish they’d come back. Along with many others. :cry::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

:frowning: yeah would be lovely, maybe when boundless takes of into a better direction.

as for the prestige/beacons i can do this but i think a API key is needed for such requests.
i need to look into the docs

2 Likes