The gleambow event, once they were able to be triggered solo, was probably the most consistently fun thing I’ve done in Boundless!
I enjoy the game overall, but everything else (for me) is a balance between grind, fun and end result, at various amounts of each.
Rushing to the Gleambow attempting to get there before the timer ran out and then trying to complete them was all fun and reward, of course there were some disappointments (not getting there in time, failing), but even not getting gleam was still rewarding.
I know we wouldn’t want them all the time, as it takes a bit of special off, but I think it should be a regular thing, I think maybe for 2 weeks every quarter would be a good balance.
What do you think?
- Don’t care, have them as often as you want, but I’m not interested
- Hate them, never sully my skies with those rainbow tails again
- Once a year is fine, I want it to be special
- Twice a year works for me
- Quarterly is good (that’s 4 times a year, FYI)
- Bring them on, monthly would be amazing!
- No limits, I want them to be able to pop at any time