Buffs keep turning off and on during game play

My buffs keep turning off and on. Switching tools/spaces in my hand triggers it, going in and out of water triggers it, etc. over and over. I recorded it, but YT is being weird this morning & I can’t upload it. Also submitted a report in game.

I logged off and back on. All is well now :+1:

This is what it was doing before I logged out:

I’ve not been able to reproduce it so far as shown in the video. Even though you said that it’s all working well now, presumably it hasn’t happened since then?

It hasn’t happened since then. If it starts happening again, I’ll make a note & record it.

this seems to happen to me almost every other week. i log out and log back in. One time i ran around screaming help for the lol’s

Seems to only happen to me when I’m on during the experations of buffs. At least that’s the last time I remember seeing it.

its the early warning system, like when beacons are bout to expire!

Yep, it sometimes happens when buffs are about to expire or were just renewed, maybe some kind of de-sync. I’ve seen it happen a few times, I recorded it a while ago as well (January):

That seems like an extreme example in the video. Does it still do this in the game, even though the video itself was recorded back in January?

This happened to me 2 weeks ago last I remember, when Iconic renewed weekly buffs.