BUG-block of death

@vdragon dragon looking threw forums guess its a old bug but its still here just figured id let you know

old forum post–> Stuck on slope chiseled block and instant death

Whoops. Something went wrong.

This clip is no longer available

is what it says when I try to view it on Twitch.

that has happened to me twice, once last summer, and once a few days ago. when traveling out in the wild I get stuck on a mountain between some blocks and when I break the block under me I die. just like the youtube video in the link above. the block under me was a slanted or pointy block not a flat block. and when I zoomed out the camera I could see myself moving just like in the youtube video.

As already mentioned, the video is no longer available. Do you have another one?

Yeh you die from fall damage, when you release you get sent in a certain direction with an initial velocity of 40 blocks per second.

Really fun if you intend to do this, not so much if you don’t :joy:

i do not i used a streamers clip on twitch to capture it. dont know what went wrong but i can duplicate the bug on demand. ill be on almost all day thursday and majority of friday if u want me to show you . i mainly play on whatchamacallit on my planet El-Adrel IV off of trior

If you like, you could describe the problem using a series of screenshots if a video is not possible. Alternatively, you could share screenshots of the location so that I can give it a go.