Bug: dying on ord trian locks ps4 game

Only way to get out of the game or do anything is go to home and end he client from the dashboard.

Have died several times now to lava and the client freezes on resplendent every time. Can still access ps dashboard

Just keep…trian :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Dying is bad, m’kay.

1 Like

As a PS4 player, I have thoroughly tested this, ahem to see if I could reproduce the bug of course, and have not been able to. No crashes for me, just a lot of wasted pies and a meager amount of Blink to show for it.

It quit happening an hour. I assume it’s because the server was being jammed up with requests when it first spawned.

It had to do with dying in lava a specific way. It was 100% repeatable until server join requests settled down, its the only thing that makes sense.

It does.

10 char.

Happened to me too. I was locked in the Death screen and couldn’t use the controller except for chat window and the dashboard button. Even the screen was a picture of space with planets. Only happened once so far though.

It may be similar to this:

Could you let us know in the other forum topic the exact time when it occurs?

You linked to same thread; was the a different thread?

Whoops, thanks for spotting this! I’ve changed it now.

I saw that thread last week. I haven’t experienced anything like that so far. The only issue I have head was on the exo planet ord trian, the first hour it was open. It quit happening after that hour. The weird lockup only happened if I died in lava.

I haven’t had a problem since then. There was no error report available.

If I do have a problem with load time, I’ll be sure to update the thread suggested with a time stamp included. So far I have no problem loading the game.