Bug Report: +Horizontal Harvesting Crops

@vdragon Posted this video somewhere here in the forums like 7 months ago…

1 Like

Thank you very much for showing that. And goddamn that’s a really nice and fast axe. What do you have forged onto that and is it worth using?

1 Like

Silver axe (extra speed!), horitzontal or 3x3 (I’ve noticed doesn’t really matter for harvesting, and trying specifically to get horizontal is a pain) and of course I added more speed to it!

It’s definitely worth using!

Can whip you up some if you want, gives me an excuse to dip into the game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll take this to DMs real fast so we’re not accidentally being off topic.

1 Like

I can see that some of the crops were missed out when you were mining them at speed.

Out of interest, what’s the link to the forum topic where the video was originally posted?

I can try to find it, but I have no idea what to search for!

Wow, already found it! And it’s from even longer ago, December 30…

:rofl: the forum system just informed me that this link was already posted above and it indeed is!

Anyhoo, that is an old thread describing the same issue where I provided a video demonstrating both the annoying thing that happens and that hitting the gravel does nothing to the yield…

1 Like

Yes I’ve been having this happen with combustion and kindling

1 Like

You’ve been having it with kindling too? I harvested hundreds of kindling from my farm and this didn’t happen, plus the kindling appears to have a regular square bounding box. Are you sure?

1 Like

Yes it happens with kindling also for me not as often as the combustion does but it does at times only get the middle plant