[build] the future network ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

news :newspaper:

I am delighted to announce the grand opening of the highly anticipated ᴛⷮнⷩEͤ FUͧᴛⷮUͧRͬEͤ NEͤᴛⷮWOͦRͬᴋⷦ¸
I’ve poured my heart and soul into crafting a sleek and adaptable design that ensures it remains future-proof for any upcoming changes.

Let me be candid: every mini hub we’ve created along the way has been a prototype. In fact, we went through about 10 iterations before arriving at our current design. It was crucial to us that the network be user-friendly and easy to construct, and I owe a massive debt of gratitude to @May-L04 for her unwavering dedication and relentless efforts, she did most of the building work!. Without her commitment and determination, we’d have been looking at many more months of work.

While we’re constantly giving each mini hub extra attention and love, our primary goal was to open up the network and allow for ongoing development. This way, residents on various planets can explore the network and even submit portal requests. At present, we’re only accepting local portal requests, but we have exciting plans in the works. In the coming months, we’re planning to introduce a second floor for a sovereign section—either below the current floor or above it.

Initially, we intended to wait for a larger player base, but with a groundswell of support from more than just a handful of people urging us to open up sooner, I couldn’t resist. My dedication to helping the community won out., i’d like to add, THE FUTURE NETWORK is not here to replace current networks, but add to it…

I must admit, though, that there’s still some fine-tuning to be done. But hey, staying busy is what keeps us going, right?

As of now, we have one portal leading to the new network, but stay tuned! In the upcoming weeks, we’ll be unveiling more portals to further enhance your experience. You can find the primary portal located at the heart of the Future Hub, on the sovereign THE FUTURE." Come and join us in shaping the future of our network!

FREE PORTAL

We’re taking community engagement to the next level. To ensure everyone on the homeworlds can seamlessly connect with the world capital, we’ve decided to offer free portals from all mini hubs on the homeworlds. This initiative is aimed at enhancing accessibility and connectivity across our network, fostering collaboration, and making the world capital more accessible to everyone. It’s all about bringing people together and building a brighter FUTURE for our network. We can’t wait to see the exciting connections and opportunities that will emerge from this generous offer!*

i will try to contact the homeworld capital owners but im also asking for all homeworld capital owners to contact me , this is not a must but a free service.
alternatively i will open up to another settlement of interest

you can also contact me on discord HOST#0001 or hostmarcel
we also have a official BUILD THE FUTURE discord here —>> BUILD THE FUTURE

SOME SCREENSHOTS

SCREENSHOTS CLICK ME

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀

╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╱╭╮╱╭╮╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━╮╱╱╭╮
┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃╱╱┃┃╭╯╰┫┃╱╱╱╱╱╱┃╭╯╱╭╯╰╮
┃╰━┳╮╭┳┫┃╭━╯┃╰╮╭┫╰━┳━━╮╭╯╰┳╮┣╮╭╋╮╭┳━┳━━╮
┃╭╮┃┃┃┣┫┃┃╭╮┃╱┃┃┃╭╮┃┃━┫╰╮╭┫┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╭┫┃━┫
┃╰╯┃╰╯┃┃╰┫╰╯┃╱┃╰┫┃┃┃┃━┫╱┃┃┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃┃┃┃━┫
╰━━┻━━┻┻━┻━━╯╱╰━┻╯╰┻━━╯╱╰╯╰━━┻━┻━━┻╯╰━━╯

15 Likes

Excellent news and amazing job. :sunglasses:
I will definitely connect my sovereign to your Finata mini hub, when the sov floor is ready.

Looks like I might need to speed up work on the Meteor Meet near Circa hub. This all happens so fast lol. :hammer: :chisel:

6 Likes

You’re awesome!! ROCK!!! :star_struck: :boundless: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

Looks like ill be hosting hunts sooner than i thought then haha

5 Likes

Can I grab a portal? My planet is off Shedu Tier so wherever you think would be best.

3 Likes

I did some exploring today I ran through your hub love how organized it is I see @DaOne82 marked his territory already :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Thank you for the compliment @BabyCookie… don’t get many visitors on lonely Angel I… I guess my style of building is noticeable :blush:

5 Likes

sure, i will contact you on discord

thank you @BabyCookie :heart:

i dont think @BabyCookie meant that @DaOne82 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

HEY!!! the welcome to Lil Porkchop in front of your hub is modern-ish… so its my style of building :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: i accept portals to the main floor for now, as soon as the sovereign area is done, its just a question of moving portal :man_shrugging:, each minihub can hold 25+ i do not think they fill up that fast to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you, you really make a difference with the positivity you always spread! i really appreciate that :heart:

cannot wait! bring back the hunts!,

3 Likes

i adore lil porkchop. its cute and i said to may last daone is lil too, also a porkchop :laughing: :joy:

3 Likes

@BabyCookie i also saw cookie :cookie: crumbles on the other side of the future network hub, near the trees…what were you doing there? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I do have BIG feet for my lil toon @HOST :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I found a cookie behind the trees now nom nom

4 Likes

Was it a chocolate triple chocolate chip (white, milk, and dark) with macadamias? If so it was mine; should also have been a Croque Madame sandwich and an apple tea. Some spitter came and stole my picnic basket. ;p

6 Likes

Haha, I wrote my message in the wrong place! I would like to take this opportunity to say that you are all very cool!! :smile: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

you blended right in lol

1 Like

added some honor signs to honor TNT for their design and everything they have done

signs showable on each side, its a permanent stay for all to see

11 Likes

will be making 4 warp zones for people to use warp conduit right at the hub,

however i do like the active portal, its a shame it deactivates lol

still looking nice not gonna lie

9 Likes

does that not cause issue with people trying to place a warp conduit on top of that creating an invalid portal shape?

1 Like