Building commission: Garden/naturescape

Looking for a builder who can make beautiful gardens, trees and small nature scapes! Please have some examples of your work so i can have a look. I am looking for something not curated, but a lush piece of nature :slight_smile:

Apart from a general idea, you’ll have artistic freedom of the area’s. It’s not a huge build, 2 3x3 plot areas and 1 slightly smaller one.

Of course this is a paid commission. Reward will depend on skill and how happy i am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Go check out Skeletors gardens south of Iconicsberg.

I have yet to master the pretty garden builds.

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful garden, but i’m more looking for somebody to build something for me, rather than inspiration :slight_smile:

Looking for somebody who can do trees and likes doing nature-builds.

There’s not really a time-limit, work hours are flexible and cost of all materials will be reimbursed. If you’re wondering what its like to work for me, i’m sure @Mittekemuis and @Apt will be able to tell you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mittekemuis is on a break I do believe.

@Primetime18 @Kralith

What type of garden are you looking for exactly? I’ve done many different types of gardens for myself and others that have ponds statues gazebos and trees that can have the option of a treehouse in it. Depending on what you are looking for I would love to help out since a lot of my builds tend to go towards the natural and gardenesk side

@cosmiccori

she builds the beautifulst garden ive ever seen…(walking around about 2 hours, and didnt see everything)
its on lamblis, nearly the ps hub… but its a very big areal…

2 Likes

Who built a beautiful garden? Im coming to see thx 4 telling us XD

1 Like

LOL silly me i realise when i read the title afterwards that you were talking about me.Thanks for saying lovely things about my gardens :heart:

4 Likes

not your fault, its my bad english :slight_smile:

1 Like

SAW them too they are really lovely :+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Ohh i was absend last days.
Well sure, i am up to help @Sujimichi88, depending on the size of your project maybe with someone else together.
If it is not too late yet.

Most of my projects are unfinished for reasons, but i can show you the actual state of what i made :wink:

1 Like

you need @Jenndragonfly our @Trickyy90 our @Naxie
legends
@Buugi @Samski for epic trees

3 Likes

I’d be happy to build something if you like, wont be till after gleam-bow though. I have some pics of my garden, its still a WIP and I kept some screenshots so people can discover more when looking for themselves. The pictures are on this thread, scroll down a bit from the top:

2 Likes