Building Themes in Boundless!

Nothing is being wiped!!!

7 Likes

nothing is wiped, everything is permitted

3 Likes

BRUTALISM

9 Likes

just imagined entire planet littered with those - maybe I should start a Brutal Insanity Guild (B.I.G.) to get enough plots to cover a single world and change it to a concrete jungle of rectangular-shaped beauties…

4 Likes

10 Likes

I would really like to do a planet covered by a city!! but that is probably off topic

6 Likes

With gleam being visable on the night sides of planets that would actually be possible!!
Unfortunately it takes about 21 mil plots to cover a planet. :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah had that thought too… About the planet-city, not being OT.

Maybe on a rented planet?

2 Likes

There could be gaps here and there. Green areas of the city. And then there is water and lava on surface so maybe half of the total plots number would do?

Does everyone see them in the sky on neighboring public planets?

As long as you follow the rules for public then I would think yes. . I suppose having all the planet plotted would break the rules. . :frowning:

1 Like

YES! That would be a great idea. On one of the highest tier worlds, because brutal buildings need brutal enviroments!

5 Likes

And we would have city full of creatures lol.
Cuttle Quarter
Hunter Alley
Spitter Street
Wildstock Plaza
Basher Quay

Visitors will get weapon and healing brews set upon entering.

2 Likes

another thing that would be cool is underwater either with or without a dome

7 Likes

Have you seen Atlantis built in game?
Even though not very large due to being only a part of city, still a nice under water build.

I was actually thinking of something like that if they released rented servers.

I do not think I have. . where is it?

If we can get a water planet then maybe a city full of water falls. .

Like a huge Venice

7 Likes

Aight, im a huge fan of themed builds, figured i can contribute to this thread. Themed builds make the landscape real interesting.
My first build was viking themed port town (seen below) lost it due to inactivity!
but I think medieval/fantasy builds look the best in games like this. especially if they tie in with lore.

Actually built a lot more but didn’t screen shot it, there was 6 more houses around the top of the last image.
The second build was a medieval themed farm, quite proud of how it turned out + had better chisel work than first build due to experience. Vid below.

Also dabbled with japanese themes. (not for long)

The plan for 1.0 will be a grand cathedral (portal HUB) surrounded by medieval houses (each serve as a shop (smithy, bakery, lumberer etc.) something like below. already planned design, going to need 302 plots for it…

Like i said, massive fan of theme builds would happily cooperate with others to complete a monumental build.

9 Likes