Building Themes in Boundless!

We definitely need water source blocks so we can create waterfalls etc, they bring so much life to the enviroment.

4 Likes

Need to be wary of griefers with water buckets.

I was under the impression that water source only flows within your own plots, as soon as it hits the boundary it just stops.

I would love to do something like this but all the sketches I’ve done to scale it, leave it at a pretty MASSIVE project. Plus the ownership of plots would take a lot of planning like @Stretchious mentioned.

Yeah, don’t ask me about the size of the footprint of my 1.0 build. :joy:

But with a vertical build it should be easier to reserve the footprint and then expand slowly.

we should all build a lore friendly, themed build…something…massive

its a part of Hash Village

Challenge accepted! 21 million plots, here I come!

1 Like

just need 100,000 members donating mere 210 each

3 Likes

I actually like this quit a bit! It fits into what Boundless Civs. would look like in my opinion. If your looking for contributors then I would love to join you.

2 Likes

I have a lot of space planned for other players on different levels of the build.
I will tell you when I’ve started the groundwork.
But it will take some time to gather the plots and the materials before I can start.

What do you think about the base color?
I started to build something like that in minecraft 5 years ago, bit didn’t got very far.
I build it in Sandstone. Should I stick to that color or should i go for something else like purple or blue … or even red?

Red might make a little too much contrast with all of the foliage, but… maybe some other earthy shade besides the basic Sandstone?

I hope for a tier 1 lava planet ot I’ll like to make one xD im also in love with the Dwarf style

I think that the environment is the deciding factor when i chose colors. But aside from that, sandstone has been one of my favorites. Bone white could be cool.

1 Like

I think they should get more stones, such as marble and granite, with unique patterns and looks for refined versions of the base rock and maybe more types of base woods with unique refined versions as well

4 Likes

yea that would be awesome to have ^^ but maybe they already made them but for 1.0

1 Like

yea maybe but I feel like they would have mentioned it or something

But it would be cool

1 Like

We need islands and waterfalls … and more floating islands … with waterfalls :grin:

9 Likes

entire planet just water - bring your blocks and start building haha

6 Likes

8 Likes