Built a Giant hand (Talk to the hand)

So I just wanted to share what i built in Boundless it took me about 17 hours to complete. A viewer of mine wanted me to build this in game so I did. I hope you enjoy it.

World: Solum
-364, 92, 981

31 Likes

The hand that will hold the Dragon.

The pictures don’t make it justice, it’s actually very big.

2 Likes

Oh wow, this looks so cool!

3 Likes

Awesome, can you share the world and the coordinates?

2 Likes

Wow - that’s so cool! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

i edited the post info is above

3 Likes

Thanks. I will check it out! Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Spectacular! was really interesting watching your Twitch stream as it came together :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm… 5 fingers, a :oort: in the palm… this must be an Oort relic! The Illuminoorti must study it!

6 Likes

i like that!

2 Likes

From Dragons Watch you can take Jiivita’s portal to my lake house… from there you can go strait south to see the Hand… in fact you can see some of it from my house lol

Edit
Lol didn’t notice at first that devs were asking for the cords… I imagine they have fancier forms of travel hehe

7 Likes

I started lol when I was walking back from your home and saw it. I then realized it was really big lol

2 Likes

Only 17 hours O_o
This is awesome, shows again how bound-less on pixels this game really is <3

2 Likes

Now that is awesome! :clap: Looks about 40-45 blocks high and bigger than your house!!

2 Likes

Looks fantastic!!

It really looks like a building that would have been built by Oort civilizations.

Seraph :shard:

1 Like

Funny how I saw this topic before I started to play test-version, and back then @30nstillgaming didn’t include the coords for it, but as I was just fishing for XP (only to discover that the objective was bugged, d’oh) and travelled through 6 regions untill suddenly I saw something familliar in the distance… :stuck_out_tongue:

So I just had to get closer and take a selfie lol! :joy:

Insanely awesome build @30nstillgaming, truly inspiring of what this game is capable of doing that other MC-spawns can’t do. They should include footage from this in their release-trailer, really blends in well with the whole Oort-theme… :wink:

5 Likes

Wow, that is really awesome. i like how you converted the original sculpture-arrangement from the picture into an actual build ingame. it looks really old and mythic :3

I’ve seen them fly around at high speed, if that counts.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah I love challaging my self and learning and teaching how to build. And hopefully people get inspired by it to try to build something them self.

2 Likes