Buying Adrenal Glands! NOW 250ea!

And that makes it easier how exactly??

:rofl:

Mining gleam, refining/crafting it, and minting isn’t anything new. It’s a bunch of time and work and most people don’t do it very much/long.

It seems to be the buying or the raw gleam for a reasonable part of the profits that has taken it off the hook.

Gear, Smash, Collect. Together with tons of
gleam ■■■■■ (uh, can I say ‘circular formations’?) being set up for direct buying in the last couple weeks and the VERY Attractively named portals popping up, it’s gotten a ton of attention.

Somebody offer 1c/rock for raw rock again and watch mining take off lol.

Speed brews aren’t useful for ‘normal’ mining on T7. I don’t think too many people are mining with t7 1 hitting lucent hammers still. Not sure about other types of farming but mining, gleam harvesting, etc… it’s all str brews to be efficient.

That IS why nobody can keep speed hammers in stock, though.

I think DK’s point was (and correct me when i’m wrong, it has been known to happen!) that because 3 lucent exo’s spawned, everybody and their mums are mining the exo’s (especially after the exo-drought). So there’s less people hunting, less people farming chickens, etc.

2 Likes

Yeah, lots of mining going on for sure :+1: … I did get enough glands to make 2 mass crafts of speed brews just doing the atlases on all 3 exos, and killing every RR I came across in the process. That and a decent amount of oort and handful of feathers.

1 Like

Hmm that could be a factor. Adrenals have been an increasing problem for a while though. also.

Well you know…because of this and that…and those and these…there’s 1,2 and 3 also don’t forgot most important a,b and…c

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh for sure. My secret hobby is to buy adrenal glands for under 50. I’m nearly at a smart stack now, but i’ve noticed the prices creep up for months.

There’s usually a difference between prices creeping up and supply though. Hopper cores are a good example. Prices have remained relatively the same, but supply has just dried up lately.

The entire time I was write that this was playing in my head :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

I remember when hopper cores were 3000 each

@ginabean filled basket i got 500 left

1 Like

Daily hunt on Delta is always pretty large

…right now…

hunt

1 Like

@HOST I’ll hand trade the rest tomorrow if you’re willing to part with them! :nerd_face::grin:

I think they are gone already :smiling_imp:

I have a ss of brews I need in case of this. Wish I thought of it sooner the 3 exos were great.

1 Like