C++ Build Bugs & Issues

You mean cool flash multiple background feature! :relaxed::smirk:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what my Mac has been doing since the c++ update.

1 Like

The texture blending is pretty bad on these rocks. Side note they donā€™t drop any blocks :frowning:

3 Likes

A few more bugs:

Sometimes when I hit esc to open the menu, it stays on the screen for half a second and then closes. This seems to occur most often after I teleport somewhere and it only does it the first time I open it.

This next one may be a specific graphics issue on my Mac because I donā€™t have a monster system. Most of the time when I break a block, it appears that the block behind it takes a fraction of a second to load and I can see through it, all the way through a dungeon deep in the earth.

Lots of trees in the new build with no trunks. Is that intended to test regen, or something else going on?

Here ya go :wink:

1 Like

In the latest build, Healing/Ember blocks can not be crafted.

Noooooooo! How will I taunt Spitters and survive?! :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah I noticed that as well - havenā€™t managed to discover if itā€™s a different recipe yet either.

Also raw/cooked meat still not edible as far as I can tell - unless you need to use a different action key to consume it.

Just discovered an issue with the slingbow/ammo loadingā€¦ hereā€™s how to reproduce it:-

With a full inventory, and a collectable item at your feet.
Select alternate ammo from your inventory and click the slingbow to load it.
Item on the ground is picked up and added to your inventory.
Any existing ammo that was in the slingbow prior to the change now disappears completely (not in your inventory and not dropped).

Thatā€™s precisely what Iā€™m looking at, and usually if I quit I have to force quit the game in order to exit.

What kind of framerates are you getting when this occurs?

We canā€™t reproduce this. What did you mean by alternate ammo? Something other than normal arrows for the slingbow?

Yes, when loading the explosive arrow.

Usually the swapped ammo will go into your inventory, but as it swaps, if youā€™re standing on a dropped/mined block, the block goes into your inventory and the arrows just vanish

Having some fun with portals:

1 Like

Was this related to your portal bugs, @CloudKA ? Haha! I took a screenshot because you were just floating in the air for a while.

1 Like

Not at that point. Just hanging out afk.

1 Like

Well I had pretty steady 12-16 fps, if I donā€™t remember incorrectly there were pretty heavy meshing going on also(I were playing with graphics maxed), but like I said this was on java script build not the c++(if that matters).

Not sure what is causing the issue, but when I try to launch the C++ version, it will stop responding and crash Steam. Switching back to java version it launches fine. Tried reinstalling and had no effect.

@Tribalgiant Can you share the game logs?