C++ Build Bugs & Issues

In window mode panel displaying as it must

If the window is too small, then some menus will not be displayed correctly. If you make the window big enough, then the Controls menu should appear again. This bug has been logged.

1 Like

Maybe it is related with resolution ratio?

I used my grappling hook and when I un hooked it just kept shooting and retracting the hook as if I had my mouse button held down.

when pressing shift to prevent dropping down from block it sometimes not work.

Have you been able to reproduce this on all of the worlds? Or is it specific to a world/region? If the latter, can you provide coordinates of where you’re seeing it happen?

If you’re on a slope or vertical half slab, shift walking does not work.

is that considered as a bug or feature?

I’m not entirely sure, haha

Ultimate still isn’t ultimate :disappointed_relieved:

I hadn’t seen the update to say that the LOD balancing had been implemented?

It´s rather a reminder than a complaint :wink:

2 Likes

This is what I’m seeing when I try to play… Not sure wtf is happening since I just picked up the game again to check out the latest build…
Most of the time it doesn’t look like that, but is really just a textureless world. Everything just looks like white sand blocks, and everything in my inventory has debug and error textures on it. Character models look good though :+1:

Latest drivers?

Have you tried the Testing beta on Steam?

Hello, I just bought the Boundless Beta build through Steam today, I have been trying to fix and issue where the world is glitching and throwing pieces of the world around in the distance. I have attached the image below. It seems as though the world is somehow trying to snap to my cursor. I am using a Mac. OS X Sierra Beta. It may be because the build of the OS that I am using is in beta format but I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Right click the game, go into properties > betas and then switch to the testing beta.

It is fixed in the testing branch of the game! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Squidgy! Huge fan of your videos!

3 Likes

some graphic bugs on the eyes and hand

http://www.file-upload.net/download-11826149/boundless2016-08-0521-28-09-15.avi.html

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
DirectX 11.1
QuadCore Intel Core i5-2500K, 3400 MHz (34 x 100)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4 GB) (Driver 361.75)
2x8 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM

Clicking on the Download button within that link opened a separate tab saying that the site ahead contains harmful programs. But judging by your description, presumably the graphical bugs sounds like there’s a bit of flickering on both the eyes and hand?

I assume I have a similar problem. The Chars eyes Outlines are washed. As if the render grade is lowered on these parts.