C++ Build Bugs & Issues

Having any of the following characters(at least): ö, ä, å; in chat input and then using backspace shuts down the game, no errors included.

But I like how the game now automatically gets the correct keyboard layout settings from the operating system(no more guessing where to get some of the punctuation marks):wink:.

2 Likes

srry for separate posts they don’t seem to like each other

the last one of the 3 hope this helps

Thanks for those errors, looks like its a name conflict in the shaders in older OpenGL driver.
(we test on OSX 10.10 and 10.11). We’re looking in to a fix for it.

1 Like

Seems ok on 10.11.4 - or at least was at about 12:30 (UK time) when I had a quick look.

OS X chat appears to be fixed now, at least on my MBP

When switching worlds (to testus1):

I was able to connect after retrying

see thats the differencec i play alot of other gmaes where sprinting is ctrl so i am used to it

1 Like

Most fp games use ctrl for crouch and shift for run.

Can you not rebind them in the menu, to something you’re more comfortable with?

you cant rebind all, as example you cant rebind the chat.

correct, and the most games use esc for main menu, here is it on O, and you cant rebind it to esc because esc is abort rebinding ^^

esc is the default button for menue again

2 Likes

I can update my mac if you would think that was necessary however I have heard negative things about the recent update. Either way great to hear your looking in to it.

El Capitan (10.11) has been great thus far to me - some good perf & UI improvements (but the upgrade from Mavericks (10.9) to Yosemite (10.10) was a bit shaky, at least for my dev tooling)

1 Like

Grapple hook mining bug… Looks really weird. And feels really uncomfortable.

Don’t know if this needs to be like this but i thought it was really weird

4 Likes

I set up a few glass blocks - the reflections are missing - it is a wooden frame without the appeal of glass. I hope I’m not completely wrong and one needs to combine these frames with glass blocks first.

2 Likes

So I took your advice and after a long update boundless works again, thanks man :grinning:. Also thank you @michaelb and @yota for helping me out. I guess I just needed to update my comp.

1 Like

That was a bug, which is now fixed.

1 Like

big thanks for this:+1:

is it possible to make the chat key changeable ? i will all the time stating chat with “enter”