Calling All Miners! I Will Buy All of Your Ores!

Ladies and gentleman, the Tiger Merchant Marketplace is now open on Therka. You’ll find me at the far eastern end of the Therka Market. I plan to maintain a mining shop full of all the weapons you need at reasonable prices. You do the mining, I’ll do the crafting. Here’s my buying prices for now:
Soft Coal - 3 coins
Copper Ore - 15 coins
Iron Ore - 30 coins
Small Fossils - 20 coins
Bones - 5 coins

I currently have these things for sale:
Gold - 250 coins
Copper Grappling Hook - 100 coins
Healing Brews - 50 coins

Once I have enough materials to make hammers, these items will be for sale:
Copper Tools - 100 coins
Iron Tools - 150 coins

These prices are based on this equation:
Copper Ore x2 = 30 coins
Soft Coal x4 = 12 coins
Sticks x4 = 2 coins
Small Fossil x1 = 20 coins
7:30 minutes = 7.5 coins

Make a little room for profit, and the price is 100 coins. This allows me to make my tools from purchased materials instead of relying on my own mining. I will have a much more consistant supply of tools to offer as I will have a very consistant flow of materials from all of you making a profit.

According to the research of @Nyuudles on Durability of Tools (Recorded information), a tool breaks about 80 blocks. If even 10% of your findings are copper ore, you will make 20 coins on that alone at my store. That’s not to mention the iron, coal, and stones you’ll find that I will also gladly buy from you. Profits for all!

6 Likes

Oh nice. It looks well made. I’ll have to make sure I stop by soon

1 Like

hehey, nice looking place there :slight_smile:

O Really? ORE-eally… get it… … :black_joker:

sorry couldnt help it…

are you buying only ore, or are you interested in smelted metals?

and those prices seem pretty darn fair imo if not generous

.edit

just realized this is on therka… i just made my first visit in the last 24hrs. ill stop by for sure on my next trip

Your copper stands needs some more coin. This miner is selling.

I’ll be right there, sir. Are you interested in making any purchases, too?

Hello I am new to boundless, great looking place first off I like your business model and structure looks great I have to stop by.

quick question? Why don’t you base materials like iron and coal based on full stacks and then work your way down to a price? Why do you base it off of singles?

Do you mean mass batches?

Yeah sorry I come from minecraft and we call it stacks

For a full 99

When the skill trees are released into the game, it will take a high level skill in order to craft things in batches instead of singles. You don’t base your prices on what you can do. You base it one what others can do. Just because I’ll have ways to cut costs doesn’t mean I have to cut prices.

4 Likes