Calling All Music Performers/Artists/DJs/Hobbyists! Boundless Music/Dance Party Event [Coming Soon]

I don’t know if he still plays this game, but @Fondername0 (?) is a pretty amazing DJ.

Hmm… I can play Slipknot, death punch, and a bunch of other heavy music on drums and guitar. Can’t play bass worth a darn. Can’t do that music screaming either, too much voice lessons ruined that for me. Can sing and have won karaoke contests with “all of me” by John legend, “already gone” by Disturbed and “say you won’t let go” by James arthur to name a few.

Anyone wanna form a group? Hahaha

4 Likes

We could have a karaoke event in discord
I won best karaoke artist 2019 according to DKMall Magazine

2 Likes

I sing and play guitar (insert shameless YouTube link here)

I’m also a wizard on the trombone.

I don’t think these are “party” genre though.

3 Likes

I can strip. Though with only a loincloth its gonna be awfully dull waiting for that to come off because as hard as i try the thing wont come off

5 Likes

No 1 will like Ma Music Pfft Pfft pfft

2 Likes

Where’s the YouTube link?

Tbh I’m more interested in the trombone

2 Likes

I like your taste in music. Besides Slipknot, 5FDP, Disturbed, etc…I also like Seether, A7X, Korn, Skillet, Citizen Soldier, Pop Evil, & Shinedown. When I’m singing, I like to add some: Los Lonely Boys, Matchbox 20, Christina Perri, Nora Jones, NF, Maroon 5…

-My dad would always play Stairway to Heaven, House of the Rising Sun, Dueling Banjos, Ghost Riders In the Sky…makes me wish I had continued learning to play guitar.

P.S. I would def love to watch a compilation video of all of you guys :+1:

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks for all the replies, everyone! It’s so cool to hear about all your musical creativity and interests!

Personally, I feel like any genre of music, even if it is really “out-there” or even if it isn’t a “party” genre, is welcome! The main point of the event is to express musical creativity for the community to enjoy.

I think what we could do is have all the music with real-life instruments (guitars, drums, trombone, etc.) play earlier, in the day-time part of the event. As it gets later, it would transition into more electronic/dance kind of music, and then by night-time we would go into the underground rave music (which is kinda my forte). Of course, different time-zones would be in different times of the day, so we would have to coordinate it well.

Do you guys think that’s a good idea?

Maybe it’s just me but I feel like this should be more than enough for a quality venue.

3 Likes

I like wizards and Beth and trombone
Sounds like my kinda show!

2 Likes

Mines music is more like, Internal Bleeding. Kaluman. Omophagia. Omnihility.
But we can settle on Baby Metal (^-^)

2 Likes

Y’all need a viola player? I’m alright at it, but I can’t do all sorts of crazy tunes

2 Likes

Dunno if it’s been said or not yet. Still have to read all the comments. But you can no longer twitch stream with any copyrighted music. It will result in a strike against your account and after 3 strikes you are banned.

YouTube search Bob Dylan - Pink Parasol and you should find me. Although I cant remember where I uploaded all my new stuff.

Spoiler alert tho - no trombones there

1 Like

Commander Orrian

Alt Rock

DJ set

1 hour

US EST

1 Like

Unfortunately my trombone was sold.

2 Likes

Let’s just start a band

2 Likes

Underground rave…such as AlienVampires(my fav), Noisuf-x, centhron, x-rx, and phosgore?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I would use YouTube. They are usually okay with it. You just can’t monetize (which I can’t anyways.)

1 Like

Tbh I hadn’t heard of any of those artists before, but after a brief listen I would say that probably some of what I would play in the “rave” section would be similar to that.

I have a decent selection of Acid Techno, as well as some more noisy/insane Industrial Techno, and even some stuff that is so crazy I don’t even know what to call it! That’s the sort of stuff I was thinking of. Basically, not your standard EDM.

1 Like