[Camur] --[T5 -Turbulent Metal Exoworld]--

It is likely possible to pull if its never been listed on an exo before… which would mean its for sure new. But even things that have been listed on an exo before might be actually new because they may not have physically existed on that earlier exo.

“ghost” exo visible on the horizon from Camur … wonder if another Exo is currently forming.

1 Like

This is what coming up next :

• Brand New color (Color that have not been seen yet from the world color list)
  • Last time the color have been seen (In days and on which home/exo)
  • Take in consideration if the block color can be obtained from chisel transformation or recipe from the “homeworld”

But like @Soju-VB stated, there is no way to know if the currently color is really brand new or not since it could have been found or not on a previous planet. Anyways even if not new for you it can be for someone else.

I have been a bit late on this version because i am really busy irl atm and there is gonna have a bit more people working on post.I want to make sure that the database have the less chance to get corrupt because there is no way to get old planet data despite from the forum post i have made from the past year.

6 Likes

Anybody found any Tangle??

I found a small patch of 3 at a resin pool but that is it so far. I left it regenned but if someone else didn’t then it may take a regen to show up.

Annotation%202020-02-23%20041800

2 Likes

Love you thanks!

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile: was looking for tangles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy to help. Anyone found any of the Fungus items?

Thanks i cant find tangle iether.This will help.:smiley:

1 Like

It would be funny to get a Exo on a Exo planet lol

1 Like

I was thinking a while back that T8s when they are added should be like that. Only reachable from a T7… but that would mean the T7 and T8 would need to be up for the same time frames.

1 Like

I would imagine the T8s are the farthest away planets we’ll ever see (until this game blows up big & the devs create T9s :dizzy_face::wink:). I don’t think we have the ability to reach beyond T7s right now, so it would make sense we’d have to access them from a T7. I don’t think the T8s would last very long (maybe 48 hours?)…they would be so extreme, right?

2 Likes

Lunai’s exo hide and seek is now on camur! Find it for a SS of stones!

1 Like

Thank you Gorilla!! You are the bomb and don’t worry about it. Real life comes first!

Any goo on this planet?

1 Like

We can warp from a 5 to a 7 can’t we? Honestly not sure so asking. But yeah T8+ should be very rare and last for 1/3 of the time as other exos. We need protection pies for them if remember right.

1 Like

2 hrs here I had 7ss of silver and 6ss of gold love this place

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.