Can no longer create fossil extract?

After the recent update, I can’t find the skill to unlock fossil extract. Anyone?

It should be “Common Item Recipes”

3 Likes

Thanks. I finally got it. I tried a number of times to extract in the extractor but you have to guess at all the skills currently before you can unlock it apparently.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought it would be nice if there could be an overview of what each one unlocks, exactly. At the moment it’s a bit too confusing - you pick something based on the name as a guess but still not specific enough, I think. Shouldn’t need to spend a cleanse point because of unclear information, is my take on it.

1 Like

@NerArth @GrayDwarf I present you

Also www.boundlesscrafting.com made by @Stretchious has the info on what skills unlock which recipes on there.

7 Likes

I LOVE YOU @Dzchan94

3 Likes

You should love @Stretchious and @Spoygg It’s thanks to them that I could get the info from.

Plus @Pseudonym84 for giving recommendations.

4 Likes

I love them, too. <3 You’re all making this a better community.

3 Likes

Can this comminity get any better :wink: :smiley: :blush:

2 Likes

So if I see this well, ‘common/advanced engine recipes’, ‘expert block recipes’ and ‘expert tool/weapon/technology recipes’ are wortless now because they add no recipes yet?

yep, they’re just placeholders.

3 Likes

Spoygg just answered :joy:

1 Like

I’m a bit confused about something; I have common decorative recipes but I can’t actually make glass - does it require more than 1 ingredient?

It requires sand and compact silt, for compact silt you need “common block recipes” if I’m correct

2 Likes

Ah, thanks, I do have that, I just didn’t realise it was required.

1 Like