Skill "Exchange"

Greetings fellow oortians!

I am one from those players, whos wanted to unlock every crafting recipe skills. So I offer my services for everyone, who wants things he/she cant craft and dont want to spend hard earned skill points to recipe skills which ones he/she will rarely use. And I encourage other craftsmen to share information what they can craft for others!

If someone will ask for something he/she want from me, I will put that in my Light Pillar’s (the blue gleam thingie reaching the sky) Shop Stands in Therka Market, or if it is possible, meet with the customer! It is nearly free if you have all the ingredients for the needed item, and if you need something really special, I will set up some Request Baskets for the special components I couldnt find. Sadly I cant craft titanium/gem tools/weapons, but if there will be enough people wanting me to do these too, I will!

And here are a comment from an other topic, if you want to know what items are there in the game, without the need to unlock every crafting recipe skill:

Edit: can mass craft

7 Likes