Can something be done about the weather

its really grinding my gears…
at one location you have clear weather and move to a different area and have a full screen blur
see video it would be lovely if weather effect got looked into.
I can remove the weather completely if i wanted but this should not be the case

NEW

8 Likes

This is precisely why I want weather options IN THE VIDEO OPTIONS SCREEN instead of how hap-hazardily implemented it is now. @james Can we PLEASE get the weather options in the options menu? Weather, while cool, just is far too intrusive.

4 Likes

I’m Scottish, so please, if the Devs can do anything about the weather, I’d be grateful! :grin:

6 Likes

added new video of to show how annoying it is. and hopefully the devs agree with how frustrating it can be while building

There is a leak into your roof… :rofl:

well this make no sense, raining like crazy inside a building.

1 Like

They sell weather chisels at EZPZ.

1 Like

i don’t want a weather chisel this is an issue
the chisel will just put a Band-Aid on a wound that needs stitches xD

3 Likes

i cannot find the leak xD :joy:

True. Holding the weather chisel while building thru the crazy amount of snow and rain is frustrating

2 Likes

well it happens each 2-3 minutes

I dont use my left for anyting but a grapel, now I need a chizel always held too?

Why cant this game do what all other games do and put graphic options in the GRAPHICS menu.

Please. The nasty effects hurts my eyes.
#Accessibility

Try living on Angel I… rains and snows 365 days a year there lol

1 Like

The developers have said they plan to tie weather to meaningful gameplay like monster spawns and status effects, so it likely cannot be tied to settings without removing that plan.

Plans can be broken, and imo, that plan can still be done but ALSO, this game should include graphic options to disable weather.

Not putting graphic options for flashy things into graphic options is teetering on the edge of abelism, if not already in that department.

Weather effects can be ADDED to chizels to ADD weather effects, sure thing, that’s fine peachy keen I’m not against this addition.

Disabling options added to Graphics can ALSO exist at the same time…

for the love of my eyeballs, please let me disable this awful visual garbage without having to break my mental health (and limit my limited in-game toolset) to do so!

You can have your chocolate cake (adding weather effects to chizels) and eat your vanilla cake (disabling weather via options) too!

Adding weather effects to chisels CAN exist at the same time as disabling weather in graphic menus. Can I not make this more clear?

Had a bloddy autistic meltdown screaming about this irl I am beyond ticked off (yes I am autistic and I am struggling to keep myself under control because I am so ticked off right now) I’m not kidding either.

I HATE hostiles I HATE difficulty I HATE having this needed option on a chizel?!?!?!?!!?!?

LET ME DISABLE VIA GRAPHIC OPTIONS !!!

ACCESSIBILITY OPTION NEEDED!

STOP BEING ABLIST

Edit to add:
I usually do not mention my autism because of the overwhelming pile of stereotypical hatered and misunderstandingas around who I am… but when this lack of a needed option is interfering with my ability to enjoy this game because of my hypsersensitivty and heightened emotional state, you bet I will come out and admit this.

1 Like

2 Likes

for emphasis and TL;DR folks:

i did one day…this was my reaction

entering planet be like…

giphy (2)

3 Likes

I’m just too lazy to rebuild so I try to stay indoors as much as possible on this planet lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like