Can something be done about the weather

it did lead to others to call for having weather toggle option and such
:wink:

1 Like

I feel like they added more weather…

D: but but but I Love the Snow

3 Likes

I don’t visit cookie kingdom as much as I would if there were reduced weather effects - sorry baby

I like the idea of weather. I like weather effects in Skyrim and in fallout where they’re less excessive.

The ones in boundless are just too strong. Way too strong.

2 Likes

No. This mode lacks my friends.

Indeed. I wish I could see the game via build mode without the ‘unsightly junk’ (the plot boxes). Build mode without the plot boxes would be an acceptable view for me. The snow isnt covering the pretty blocks.

I am somewhat ok with the weather, now that I am thinking more about this. The “snowcover” covering of all the pretty blocks is what I specifically despise.

1 Like

Ah, I meant the whole update, including the option to host your own private server for just you and your friends, potentially modded to fit your specific needs.

1 Like

It lacks everything I’ve done since I started boundless. I dont wanna give up my current builds. And no guarantee my friends will hop into my server where they too would have to start from scratch. (also I havent heard of this update as far as I am aware)

We don’t know how customizable the worlds will be, but one can hope we will be able to customize world weather rules. Hopefully a lot of the other things I’ve seen you request will be possible.

1 Like