Can’t play for the rest of the week

My mother gave me a consequence because she didn’t like my opinion so I can’t play for a bits just so everyone know I’m okay and not quiting

6 Likes

You have to stop being a bad guy!

3 Likes

Even though we may disagree, my mother encourages me to have an opinion, even if it’s different from hers.
She raised me to always question and not automatically accept something just because someone says so. It has made life easier and harder at the same time.
Maybe she needs to take a page out of my mum’s book. :wink:

4 Likes

or just buy a new mother :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’d like to buy a new grandmother, as the old one wore out… :cry:

aah! here mate www.buynewgrandmother.com

2 Likes

DONT ITS A TRAP lol

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Admiral ackbar meme here

Hahaha how did you do that?

do what :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha tell me please

Whatever you had, I’ll have it too :rofl:

3 Likes

Depends what the opinion was lol. Could be a polite of saying "mum my opinion is you are a total b!%!$

Its good to have an opinion and contribute but damn it can make life hard at work. I frequently sit through zoom calls where ABSOLUTELY nothing gets done as every sod just must make their opinion heard. Definitely a double edge sword

Being able to give a few of the ultra snowflakes a “consequence” to suggesting every single accessible toilet for wheelchairs, prams etc should be renamed a “gender neutral level access washroom” - that not a single person has ever ever asked for would have made my day. Instead i spent 4hrs listening to that ■■■■

Well yes but all I said was that adults should have ultimate power and kids should have none but every time I try to talk to her she just threatens to take away my ps4 and personally my life sucks as it is without taking one of the few thing that make me feel a bit better
P.S I am not depressed atleast I don’t think so technically I don’t think I’m quite sad enough to cound

1 Like

Yeah that’s just annoying and is not the correct time

Oh to go back to the days when I could be grounded :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Now I want nap time and chocolate milk! SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS!!!

8 Likes

“No phone! Stay in your room!”
Yeah, that’d be sick.

1 Like

Well here the thing parents think that by taking away the thing that makes u happy that it make u happy whilst all it does is make life worse
It’s like telling someone who’s barely able to get food that they would be less hungry if they stopped eating

I know that’s a bad comparison