Can’t play for the rest of the week

Maybe she just wants to make sure you can find as much happiness in other things too, ya know?

Yeah thats not true I enjoy a lot of things other than that but it’s one of only things that makes me feel less like bad on the inside

You could always use an art program to build plan. It’s not technically playing boundless, right? :slight_smile:

Lol I just can’t lit play my ps4 I can do
It anything else but that

Yeah shame that you can’t play right… parents :man_shrugging:

Don’t tell your mommy!, but if you get Geforce Now on your mobile you can play boundless on your phone :smirk:
(Cloud play) shhhhhh :fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

Ima slap u for that lol

1 Like

Can you explain me why? :grimacing::grimacing:

As a mother this all sounds a bit sus

9 Likes

She makes me cringe so much lol

1 Like

My teenage son is currently grounded from video games in general until his grades go back up and he starts treating others with more respect. It isn’t what he says, but how he says it. Of course that isn’t exactly what he told his friends, but he knows exactly why he is grounded and how to fix it.

Given some time and effort he will be back in boundless just like you will be soon. Everything is temporary when you are younger, even if it doesn’t feel like it in the moment.

TL/DR: You aren’t alone and you will be playing again soon. Don’t stress too much about it.

9 Likes

And no offense but because of tv and just because of people assuming with horomones it just make us sassy so when we try our best to civilly get out our feeling people just either think we are being sassy, melodramatic because we don’t just constantly say or show our feeling because sometimes the worst feelings arn’t shown also why because of his grade and feel free not to answer. Because unless it is to make him put in his best effort but also how do you know his best effort Is are not him and do take this with a grain of salt I am very blunt and I do know you are his mother so obviously you know him better than me but as a 12 year old approaching 13 in 3 months btw I also had sister and whilst sometimes teens are very sassy take it with a grain of salt cause for me I’m. Not tryin to be sassy

If it really is that hard talking to your mom about how you feel about something ( with fear that she will not understand and take it as being sassy ) maybe try and write it to her in a letter …

And try and figure out what and why you are feeling the way you do.
If you can only find happiness in your PS4 you might need to do some reflecting.

Being a teen is tough for most.
Hope you get more things to be happy about and get exited about.

2 Likes

Oh trust me, as a teacher, it’s quite clear when kids aren’t putting in their best effort. Haha.

2 Likes

You mean the opposite?

1 Like

Why no I’m just saying that kids have no power and whilst I do not think it should be opposite. The problem is that parent other than some cases such as physical abuse can pretty much do anything to their kid wether it be being clearly biased towards their other children or to give us excessive consequences even if we didn’t do the they they accuse us of because no matter what the adults will always be able to do almost anything they want to a child

Why did strenuous move this

because its a personal conversation nothing to do with boundless therefore its being moved

2 Likes

It was technically my topic and y move it

Okay what ever

Exactly this.
Your first post was definitely on topic, but it spiralled into parenting best practices, which is not related to Boundless.

4 Likes