Can’t play for the rest of the week

Hahaha, you got grounded from that topic too

1 Like

Aaah yes the guy that wants to die

I like your mother

2 Likes

She’s pretty tough.
Her husband took everything and left her at his mom’s house. She moved back home to be near her parents. Worked as a secretary for years, going to college, getting her bachelors in social work. Was a social worker for 26 years before retiring.
Now she does what she wants. Socializing, activism, smoking pot.
We talk daily and I make sure to try to give her a hug every day.

3 Likes

Okay the smoking I can’t agree with but I am sorry about her husband

i got 420 reasons

see what i did there?..

1 Like

And now of course after me getting a unfair consequence now my best friend want to play like what the &$&$#&#&&@&@$#$#$&#&#&@&5@ :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :cry: :cry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Medical Marijuana is legal in the state of Oklahoma. She’s disabled, with peripheral neuropathy. It helps her with the pain and to sleep. I fully support her use.

As to my Dad, he moved up north (New Hampshire or something like that), became a successful real estate agent, remarried, had 2 daughters. His younger brother contacted me to say that he died in 2007 of a sudden heart attack. Mum toasted his passing with a glass of champagne.

3 Likes

Oooh medical that’s a entirely diff thing in that case I approve

2 Likes

I’m curious how you feel about about legal recreational use? In my state, cannabis use over 21 is legal.

3 Likes

I’m from the Netherlands you do the math’s …. xD

but yeah maybe 1x month though because it can trigger my migraines (most likely)

2 Likes

I’m a medical patient myself, but I definitely think it should be legal anywhere alcohol is legal :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

It’s a class B drug in England :eyes:

Is this the ‘Can we stop necroing 2.0’ group? In my opinion, we should create a group of necroics anonymous.

1 Like

No not at all

Apparently we are the make drugs legal fan club jk

Closed as discussions around drug use are not appropriate for these forums, even in the off-topic category.