Can we share our custom sanctum start files?

That post saved me. I must have done my own sanctum before the bug was occurring. And I haven’t used it since I moved to the new laptop.

Indeed - the “rerun” file corresponding to the custom made sanctum file must be changed to whatever other official sanctum “rerun” file looks like.
The bugged “rerun” file lists a path to default file (and such file doesn’t exist). Instead there should be paths to player and leader files listed there.

Thank you @Rydralain :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, no problem! I went and bumped it/asked for an update partially to increase visibility since people are talking about Sanctum right now. I had to look it up myself since I couldn’t remember the format.

I belive this bug was introduced shortly after the test release of The Update That Never Was. I assume they changed the file format fully in Never Was, but released part of the update for a patch or something and missed that when setting up the interim release branch.

2 Likes

Can you share the one in the pic please, it looks awesome!

2 Likes

That’s not mine. I have no idea who did it. I got the screenshot a while back.

2 Likes

If I had to guess, I’d say @Apt did that one :wink:

3 Likes

Hopefully he’s gonna reply :grin:

That’s as equally disturbing as it is hilarious.

2 Likes

Hahaha. In a perfect universe there would be Georgio’s everywhere watching over the citizens of boundless. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Seiveril that was definitely Apt’s sanctum he made for the private server sanctum. It was epic like everything he’s made.

4 Likes

Imagine we did a community event using custom sanctums, and post results on the forums or something. – Obviously rewards are limited, but could be something fun if enough people partook.

Great idea for this!

4 Likes

If someone does this, I’ll make sure to get an easy to use patch for the Sanctum edit bug first. If I remember, I might set that up in the next couple days actually.

4 Likes

hey, i smelled my name in the wind, and here i am, just 3 short months later :smiley:
that sanctum was indeed made for the ‘multiverse’ update. i sent it to James, so it should be neatly packed into a suitcase along with all the swords and shields… (and gently bobbing in the waves somewhere in the middle of atlantic ocean)

i don’t think i got the files anymore

8 Likes

So sad, It was an awesome build indeed!

2 Likes