Can we stop the necroing?

5 Likes

Necro everything! Love the old Post!

2 Likes

Nope can’t stop… I have to ignore the other nonsense that gets posted on the forums… those that don’t like the necro post will have to do the same.

3 Likes

Right atleast the necroing on on post that are positive and artwork mostly. Everything else is, plot wars this, trolling that and I think someone claimed to be God of biitula…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

For the record I am not a god or of biitulaian decent. Just a guy minding my own business looking to have fun playing mini games. Thanks everyone who shows some interest in what im trying to offer. Hope you all have fun during the events.

Most prizes have been coming out of my personal coin. Once that well is dry I shall say ta ta.

Just remember the future of boundless is up to each and everyone of you. Get creative. If you build it they will come.

And devs we need some kind of beach ball item. Hockey or soccer/football needed.

Dead spitters arent cutting it.

8 Likes

I noticed that you put ■■■■■ in the necro post so I just wanted to clarify. . .

Did you mean Need a ball
or you were thinking more perhaps of Ballz (b@lls was censored)
because I think it’s important that we get our ■■■■■ straight.

Also

5 Likes

We need some kinda ball item to kick around yes.

I have been making mini games. Need a ball.

3 Likes

Game!

download

5 Likes

Ah yes. Aztec right. Would if I could. Wait maybe its Mayan.

2 Likes

Hmmm I love this thread :3

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

necro

5 Likes

Oh is that how it is going to be?

2 Likes

Or Maybe

2 Likes

Loving this!!!:rofl:

3 Likes

Two can play that game

Counter your Counter spell.

3 Likes

image image image

I wanted to put this with my last comment before anyone else commented but it took me too long to find them :joy:

Great now I really want to make my mycosynth artifact deck again and I no longer own those cards :tired_face:

4 Likes

Ill take that from you.

2 Likes